• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen When will you buy BW2?

When will you get BW2?

• The day it comes out!

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • A few days after it comes out.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • The holidays.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • My birthday.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Will you buy BW2 on the day it comes out in the US, or are you going to wait until the holidays or a few days after?

Personally, I'm going to get it the day after it comes out, because October 7th is my mom's birthday so I can't very well get it then. But believe me, I'm not going to be on the forum that day because I don't want plot spoilers.

Years
I've got my pre-order completely paid off, so assuming I can get to Gamestop that day, I'll be getting it the day it comes out. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Thursday to pick it up in between classes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I always, always buy new Pokemon games on the release date. Thankfully, I still can after moving to University. I'm getting up bright and early to get it as well!

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I'm going to wait a while, if there's enough good reviews and wait for the rage for it to die down.

The fact that you can get the Lati's and a green Dragonite is reason enough to buy it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have been keeping some birthday money saved just to buy both of them on release day. Gotta wait til after work though, which sucks. Hope they still have some copies... :( lol

Years
Getting it the day it comes out as well. |D It's a Sunday for me and I have the Monday right after off, so tons of time to play!

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
I have been keeping some birthday money saved just to buy both of them on release day. Gotta wait til after work though, which sucks. Hope they still have some copies... :( lol

Why not just pre order them...?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It depends, honestly. I may not have time to buy the games on the release date itself, so I might wait until a few days or weeks after.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i'm gonna try and get it the day it comes out, i'm hoping i'll run into some tough trainers trying to get it first day too, that would be so cool it would be like i have my own real rival!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've got my pre-order completely paid off, so assuming I can get to Gamestop that day, I'll be getting it the day it comes out. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Thursday to pick it up in between classes.

This pretty much. I technically already bought it because my preorder is completely paid off, but I'll be picking it up the day it comes out.

Back