• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi DavidtheDeadPhilosopher.
No need to shy. Just tell what's your interest in Pokemon!
I think you should visit Official Adoption Center for some help.
And people here are nice, so don't worry to talk to everyone!
Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself!

- Wind Heart

P.S. Don't forget to check the rules, and contact Cid or Cirno if you need help.

Years
Heya David, welcome to PC yeah! Good to meet you!

Aw, it's always good to introduce yourself a little better to us and really isn't too hard at all. ^^ Maybe you can start by saying what your favorite Pokemon game or Pokemon is, and what else you like outside of Pokemon, since outside being Pokefans we're all different when it comes to interests. You can add as much or as little as you want! Would definitely help garner replies to your introduction thread since that means there's more to reply to, but in the end it's up to you. Just a little suggestion! I'm personally not very good at writing more than four-five sentences about myself... even though I moderate the new users section, hehe. D:

I see you've posted around some of the Pokemon game sections; that's cool and definitely good places to get involved in here, especially around this time. A whole lot of us are looking forward to X and Y - those games just look so amazing and I'm thrilled that we're finally getting a 3D game. <3; Very glad I caved in and got a 3DS XL for Christmas. Make sure to stick around the forum for a while to come and when X and Y do come out, you can share your opinions and experiences with us! Hope you enjoy the whole forum as well and feel free to contact me whenever if you want to chat or need help (in which case myself or Cid would love to help you).

Have a greay time! :D

Years
Well, I'm a fan of both Gen II and Gen V although I havn't acually taken the time to even start Black 2 (I only picked it up for Genosect)
I'm obviously very excited for X and Y, and I'm recently became at least minorly interested in the competitive scene. I'm not thinking about doing it hardcore or anything, but the IV and EV systems both look like they might be fun to play around with.
I'm sorta a retro and I guess casual gamer, even though I really hate using that term ._.
Fantasy Junkie, watch anime, you know...standard nerd affair

Huge Sega fan!

that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Back