• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
i thought the devil is still alive after beating adrian... i thought i must see or get arceus to defeat duguris... by the way where can i get kyogre and arceus? deoxis is still not obeying me even i got all the badges...

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
I'm looking to make this my first ROM hack I've ever tried out. I've been watching one of the LP's (MExile's), and it looks like fun. A couple of questions:
- are the abilities only up to 3rd gen? I noticed some were changed in the LP. I'm curious to try out a Frillish with Cursed Body (I'm just getting back into Pokemon after 3rd gen. I got sick of needing a new playing system every couple of generations).
- As I understand it, ROM hacks are files you need to patch in, so I'd also need to acquire an emulator and a Fire Red file. Any tips for getting these virus-free? It's the virus part that's making me timid about simply searching for one.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where and when do you get arceus
In DR2.

I'm looking to make this my first ROM hack I've ever tried out. I've been watching one of the LP's (MExile's), and it looks like fun. A couple of questions:
- are the abilities only up to 3rd gen? I noticed some were changed in the LP. I'm curious to try out a Frillish with Cursed Body (I'm just getting back into Pokemon after 3rd gen. I got sick of needing a new playing system every couple of generations).
- As I understand it, ROM hacks are files you need to patch in, so I'd also need to acquire an emulator and a Fire Red file. Any tips for getting these virus-free? It's the virus part that's making me timid about simply searching for one.
Yes, they are virus-free... if you have avira or some other crappy anti-virus they may say it's a virus but that's because of crappiness of those anti-virus programs.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hi, I get this error message was from the Lunar:
h t t p : / / i m g 5 8 0 . i m a g e s h a c k . u s / i m g 5 8 0 / 5 0 1 6 / e r r o r s j . j p g

Sorry, spaces-over, but there are not enough posts.

Someone can help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Okay, so I'm stuck in the Frozen Dungeon. The only way out is the entrance. I can't leave the garden either because the building keeps taking me back to the same spot when I enter some stairs. Is there a way I can get out? I'm stuck here and I can't get out no matter what. Please help.

I've been having the same problem, can anyone help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi, I get this error message was from the Lunar:
h t t p : / / i m g 5 8 0 . i m a g e s h a c k . u s / i m g 5 8 0 / 5 0 1 6 / e r r o r s j . j p g

Sorry, spaces-over, but there are not enough posts.

Someone can help me?
Huh...? Interesting... I've never encountered something like this...
Can you re-download the patch?

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
How do you kill Conarp?
Every time I try to hit him wonder guard protects him...

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
How do you kill Conarp?
Let him run out of moves (You should be high enough level to ignore him) then he will use struggle until he dies.

Years
Let him run out of moves (You should be high enough level to ignore him) then he will use struggle until he dies.
Not all moves does Wonder Guard protects from. Try Rollout and you will see the result.

when is the final or fixed version?
It is on the first page where else. She is starting the Dark Rising 2 after some time too

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
when is the final or fixed version?
It was already released.

How do you kill Conarp?
Make Lucario use Aura Sphere.
Seriously... I did not even know that he has Wonder Guard xD xD
Since someone in game said that it's Dark/Fire I simply killed it with Aura Sphere.
So go for Fight, Ground, Rock or Water type moves.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
I've come across a 'bad egg' which I received from the day care lady, whenever I view it my rom restarts. Does the egg hatch or is this just a bug?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
It randomly threw me back to the HQ after completing the island/HQ crap. How do I get back to where I was? (Just beat the ghost gym leader right before)

Edit: figured this out.I got back but I can't figure out where I'm exactly supposed to go. any help? :3 (Already killed kyogre, too if that helps)
----------------
To the guy above me, it's given to you throughout the story line as you go on! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
hey thanks for the reply, im at the ice cave where you get waterfall and i dont have surf i know you need it for the cave

any tips?

Back