• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X/Y Trade Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years

Think I'm about at the point where I can make a trade thread so...

PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLESS IN RED, ALL POKEMON WILL HAVE TO BE BRED AND MAY COME IN EGG FORM...

WHAT I HAVE:

STARTERS

Froakie
Squirtle
Fennekin
Torchic
Charmander
Chespin
Bulbasaur

HIDDEN ABILITY

Flabebe/Floette Symbiosis
Scatterbug/Vivillon (Garden form) Friend Guard
Tyrogue Vital Spirit
Krabby Sheer Force
Skarmory Weak Armor
Growlithe Justified
Lapras Hydration
Chespin Bullet Proof
Torchic Speed Boost (Also available with Baton Pass & Jolly Nature)

FRIEND SAFARI & OTHER

Eevee
Tyrogue
Larvitar
Larvesta
Beldum
Shellder
Yanma
Tyrunt
Skrelp
Clauncher
Spinarak
Rhyhorn
Gible
Spritzee
Swirlix
Petilil
Horsea
Machop
Surskit
Shuckle
Zorua
Teddiursa
Swablu
Mawile
Lillipup
Deino
Snover
Minccino
Mareep
Litwick
Ferroseed
Lileep
Jigglypuff
Dedenne
Scyther
Spearow
Sawk
Druddigon
Sandshrew
Bergmite
Riolu
Murkrow
Inkay
Exeggcute
Bellsprout
Woobat
Goomy
Lickitung
Phantump
Smeargle
Lapras
Gastly
Honedge
Oddish
Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist
Dwebble
Volbeat
Spheal
Pineco/Forretress
Shroomish/Breloom
Lapras
Trevenant
Combee (Female)
Eevee Rash
Eevee Quiet
Eevee Quirky
Eevee Hasty (Speed EVs approximately halfway)

Here is everything else I have that is worth mentioning, but please be aware that it is very unlikely I will trade these as I only have one of each. Generally the rule will be shiny for shiny & there is very little chance I would let a megastone or legendary go if I only have 1 of them

SHINIES:

Clamperl Careful (Max IVs in Sp.Def)

MEGASTONES:

Blastoisite
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Blazikenite
Absolite
Gardevoirite
Lucarionite
Abomasite
Ampharosite
Alakazite
Gengarite
Scizorite
Medichamite
Heracrite

OTHER:

Ditto Impish, Adamant
Yveltal Serious
Zygarde Careful
Mewtwo Timid

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

Venusaurite
Focus Sash
Life Orb

Xerneas
Duskull Impish (Preferably with Frisk)
Eevee Modest (Female, preferably level 1)
Ditto's with competitive natures

EDIT:

GIVEAWAYS:

Heracross Careful (All Lvl 1)
Relicanth Adamant (All Lvl 1)
Skrelp Bold (All Lvl 1)
Honedge Impish (All Lvl 1)
Torchic Jolly (All Lvl 1, some with HA & Baton Pass)

(THESE WILL BE RELEASED SOON, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ONE, A FEW HAVE MAX IVs IN SOME STATS)

ALSO WELCOME TO HEAR ALL OFFERS, PARTICULARLY POKEMON WITH GOOD IVs, SHINIES, HIDDEN ABILITY POKEMON, OR MEGASTONES I DON'T HAVE (THOUGH I AM HUNTING IN-GAME AT THE MOMENT)

Last edited:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I would love to trade a Chespin for a Fennekin and Bulbasaur for a Charmander PM me if you are interested :3

Years
Hi there :)

I have some Pokemon that you are looking for:
Ditto Timid
Ditto Adamant
Ditto Jolly
Ditto Hasty
Speed Boost Torchic Adamant (can breed Jolly and Hasty for you if you keen)

I can breed Chespin, Impish Duskull and Modest Eevee for you (but I cannot guarantee it is Female gender).

If you are keen, drop me a PM for more detailed info :)

I am glad to be in some business with you :) My trade shop is http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
I, too, can breed Jolly and Adamant Speed Boost Torchic. I can breed you a Modest/Timid Abra too but I can't guarantee IVs. I don't have access to the checker yet. My Modest Ditto does have 31 in Satk and HP. My only way of telling is if they have the Mischievous characteristic. I can do Impish Duskull as well (no Frisk). And Careful Heracross, but no guarantees on IV. I don't think my Careful Ditto is all that great.

I would like Floette w/ Symbiosis and Lapras w/ Hydration. If you can't find the HA Lapras, Friend Guard Vivillion will do.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Can i have that Charizardite Y?I can give you any of the dittos.

It's a bit of a funny one because a player traded me it with the intention to restart the game 3 times so that they got all 3 starters with the megastones, but they literally haven't been online for about a week since the first trade and they haven't messaged me either, so I'm assuming they've given up or stopped playing. Let me send them another message and I'll let you know asap. Could I ask whether you have any careful Ditto's with decent IVs in HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Def?

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
It's a bit of a funny one because a player traded me it with the intention to restart the game 3 times so that they got all 3 starters with the megastones, but they literally haven't been online for about a week since the first trade and they haven't messaged me either, so I'm assuming they've given up or stopped playing. Let me send them another message and I'll let you know asap. Could I ask whether you have any careful Ditto's with decent IVs in HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Def?

I am in a rather weird spot right now.I will check in about half an hour.Do you want only the careful?
I can also give chespin

It is Decent in HP for sure.

Last edited:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
I am in a rather weird spot right now.I will check in about half an hour.Do you want only the careful?
I can also give chespin

It is Decent in HP for sure.

No problem. My priority is the Careful Ditto but if you're open to trading more that would be great, I guess I would need Adamant & Naive next, I think someone else might be giving me Chespin but again I'll check. Message me when you find out the IVs and we'll go from there!

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
Hi, i would be interested in acquiring Tyrogue, Spiritzee and a Clauncher.

The only one out of your wants i have is a timid ditto ( I think ) but someone has already offer you that.
But feel free to browse my shop to see if there is anything i have you may want. I can breed for natures on all of the mostly

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hi, i would be interested in acquiring Tyrogue, Spiritzee and a Clauncher.

The only one out of your wants i have is a timid ditto ( I think ) but someone has already offer you that.
But feel free to browse my shop to see if there is anything i have you may want. I can breed for natures on all of the mostly

Did you want hidden ability Tyrogue or regular? I'll check your shop out now

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
Did you want hidden ability Tyrogue or regular? I'll check your shop out now
Hidden ability please! i need to start reeling these hidden abilities in.
It will take me some time to work through all my pokemon and find out who has their hidden abilities.
Do pokemon in the safari get their hidden abilities?

Sorry for off topic.
Could you post all your wants if any from my shop in my shop please? Id rather not clutter your page up with my babble haha
Thanks for your quick response

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hidden ability please! i need to start reeling these hidden abilities in.
It will take me some time to work through all my pokemon and find out who has their hidden abilities.
Do pokemon in the safari get their hidden abilities?

Sorry for off topic.
Could you post all your wants if any from my shop in my shop please? Id rather not clutter your page up with my babble haha
Thanks for your quick response

The friend safari Pokemon all have a chance of having their hidden ability, I think I'm right in saying that if the friend is online this chance is increased. I'll just have to breed some Tyrogue eggs and I'll let you know when I've got one for you. I'll post in your shop now as well!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Would you be willing to trade a Charizardite Y for a Naive Charmander with Charzardite X? I also have a Female drought Ninetails with pokerus if you're interested in that

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Would you be willing to trade a Charizardite Y for a Naive Charmander with Charzardite X? I also have a Female drought Ninetails with pokerus if you're interested in that

The second Charizardite Y is reserved at the moment sorry, is there anything else you wanted?

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Yveltal or Mewtwonite Y but I doubt you're willing to trade those lol. Thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back