• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
yes i love it guess what people golden shaymin is going to work more on my hack so its working out better so notings gonna stop me from making this hack exept blazichu or semle

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
I don't like this...
1. I think that jigglybuff23 should do more instead of beta testing... Mapping is not so difficult... you only need practice...
2. I don't see any why u call this a hack. Its not even ready for a beta yet the way i see it...
3. I don't see a good update... that is if you have one...
4. Why am i in your team if i didn't apply?
5. Before even making a beta... u should start doing things on your own and stop giving orders. or you could just give this hack to GS Or MG... cause they are the ones who are doing something. not you. If you wanna see this game in the showcase start doing things on your own and stop relying on other people.

~Sandro

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
I don't like this...
1. I think that jigglybuff23 should do more instead of beta testing... Mapping is not so difficult... you only need practice...
2. I don't see any why u call this a hack. Its not even ready for a beta yet the way i see it...
3. I don't see a good update... that is if you have one...
4. Why am i in your team if i didn't apply?
5. Before even making a beta... u should start doing things on your own and stop giving orders. or you could just give this hack to GS Or MG... cause they are the ones who are doing something. not you. If you wanna see this game in the showcase start doing things on your own and stop relying on other people.

~Sandro

It's a good idea but i agree with Sandro...
Mapping is one of the easiest things in pokemon hacking, so you should at least try

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
nvm that so yea my game beta will be relased december-janurary so i can't wait

Last edited:

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Sandro is right, but I don't want to have another hack to be called as mine, I already have a hack of my own, and I'll be making more as soon as it's done. Hacking must be done as a team. Everyone must chip in to their part, whether it be mapping, scripting, whatever, it should always be that way.

~Master Gamer 491~

Edit:
i am dying here my hack will never get in the hacks showcase ever
Never say that, if you keep trying, your hack will prosper. Think of how some big hacks are popular now. They probably weren't long ago, but see how they are now?

Last edited:

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
ok im very sorry it wont happen agian ill be more mature and map and besides im getting better and better at it so you sould see my map very soon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i wish to be in the game as a gym leader...

the last gym leader i wish to be...an insane character namd singe with a dark type of past...so id use the best dark type pokemon for a theme of the gym...my most powerful one would be darkrai...and 4 others would be...1)honchkrow, 2)houndoom,3)tyranitar, and 4)umbreon...please make it happen...but after the gym battle i will give him his 8th badge and somehow come to my senses and snap out of insanity...then thank him with 2 TMs instead of one as i would be that grateful...is it possible to make a small storyline involving the whole insanity thing too? please make this gym leader request happen...i thank you for your time

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Um, so the thread title says "Dark Platnium", the manual title that you have says "Sparkling Platinum", and the screens and stuff say "Light Platinum".

So, er... wut?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
nvm its really light platinum sorry im really going crazy with titles and yes i will add you

YOUR REALLY GOING TO ADD ME?!?! AWESOME!!! thank you so much ill make sure to download it when it comes out :D btw i realized there are 16 leaders and seeing as i mentioned the last one...well anyway thanks a bunch im so freakin happy :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back