• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2023
i cant find the dang larvitar i walked on every spot of the frickin route! dangit i wanna larvitar so bad XDD

I found it somewhat very close to the little shop thingy its where the little piece of grass with 3 leaves is moving, right under that in between the grass and the tree. Hope i helped any!

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Now, it says that the 1-m circuit board is not installed. I'm not used to using Vba, so I don't really know how to fix it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
codes?

i just starting playing this and its the best pokemon game i've played in a long time. I wanted to use some gameshark codes but i cant find any fire red codes to work is there any other way to add codes?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Im trying to download pokemon sienna to my droid4 and i cant find anywhere to download for free it can anybody help me out?

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
How does one get charged for a free patch?

Also, is Gallade in this game? I already have a Kirila, so before I evolve it, I would like to know if there is a choice? Also, already love the starters more than Gen 5's!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Im trying to download pokemon sienna to my droid4 and i cant find anywhere to download for free it can anybody help me out?
Since this forum does not charge money, and there is something attached to the topic post of this thread...I would assume that.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Please keep working on Sienna, it's the best hack I've ever played!
btw, at which levels do Isopoly and Squirren evolve?

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
it really seems like hes not serious about continuing this hack anymore. about 2 years since last beta and the only thing done is dabbling with battle hp bars and textbox.

Destined to be "Beta Forever" like many other promising hacks before it? Shame really.

ok jk not really
Beta 4 is pretty much a reworked and extended Beta 3. It will have areas remapped and rescripted, with new ASM and graphical features implemented; the main storyline will be extended until the Elite Four challenge and will end when the Pokémon League is beaten with the after league quests coming in a Beta 5/final release.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
it really seems like hes not serious about continuing this hack anymore. about 2 years since last beta and the only thing done is dabbling with battle hp bars and textbox.

Destined to be "Beta Forever" like many other promising hacks before it? Shame really.

ok jk not really

HOORAY! :D
I can't wait until Beta 4!

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
Tigerkit300: When you open VBA, before you open a game, go to Options ->Emulator, scroll down to Save type, and select flash 128K.
Also go to Options-> Emulator -> real time clock and click it until there is a check mark next to it. That allows games that have a clock function to work correctly

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Where do I find HM Cut?? I need to fight Faroun in Atlantic Town. :c

Nvm, I have Cut, Fly and Surf.
The game is perfect so far; no crashes, no fly glitch!
My Pokemon:
Squirrox lv. 39
Fortracean lv. 38
Insomb lv. 40
Marmfoo lv. 38
Lickilicky lv. 37
Aerodactyl lv. 39
Kelpony lv. 25 (boxed)
Stroente lv. 32 (boxed)

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I found Stroente in Mekong River, lol

Really, best hack EVER! Better than any official Pokemon games! :D

I am experiencing a very weird glitch; I used a CodeBreakerAdvance cheat to turn the first item in the Pokemart into Rare Candy, but I noticed some very slight discoloration in the START menu, two out of place red and blue pixels; this happens often when I play ROMs, but then I went to Danubo Village and the map in the Pokemon Center is very messed up; I can't upload an image, but it looks like this:
The background looks like light blue water dotted with cyan pixels, the border is made up of triangular fuchsia/brown shapes, only small portions of land can be seen and the rest is covered in water, fuchsia blobs and more cyan blobs. When I move over the map with the cursor, locations such as TREASURE BEACH, Valencia Island and Kindle Road show up. I assume that this is the second region, but the game states that Danubo Village is part of Voultan, so how is it in the second region?? I'm confused :(
How do I fix this?! Is my save destroyed?!
WHAT DO I DO???

Ok; I replaced my ROM and .ips, but it's the same, so I guess it's a bug/incomplete.
Is my game destroyed after the 7th badge, or can I keep playing? I hope this bug is fixed and Beta 5 is released :D

Last edited:
Years
Where do I find HM Cut?? I need to fight Faroun in Atlantic Town. :c

Nvm, I have Cut, Fly and Surf.
The game is perfect so far; no crashes, no fly glitch!
My Pokemon:
Squirrox lv. 39
Fortracean lv. 38
Insomb lv. 40
Marmfoo lv. 38
Lickilicky lv. 37
Aerodactyl lv. 39
Kelpony lv. 25 (boxed)
Stroente lv. 32 (boxed)

I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I found Stroente in Mekong River, lol

Really, best hack EVER! Better than any official Pokemon games! :D

I am experiencing a very weird glitch; I used a CodeBreakerAdvance cheat to turn the first item in the Pokemart into Rare Candy, but I noticed some very slight discoloration in the START menu, two out of place red and blue pixels; this happens often when I play ROMs, but then I went to Danubo Village and the map in the Pokemon Center is very messed up; I can't upload an image, but it looks like this:
The background looks like light blue water dotted with cyan pixels, the border is made up of triangular fuchsia/brown shapes, only small portions of land can be seen and the rest is covered in water, fuchsia blobs and more cyan blobs. When I move over the map with the cursor, locations such as TREASURE BEACH, Valencia Island and Kindle Road show up. I assume that this is the second region, but the game states that Danubo Village is part of Voultan, so how is it in the second region?? I'm confused :(
How do I fix this?! Is my save destroyed?!
WHAT DO I DO???

Ok; I replaced my ROM and .ips, but it's the same, so I guess it's a bug/incomplete.
Is my game destroyed after the 7th badge, or can I keep playing? I hope this bug is fixed and Beta 5 is released :D

You shouldn't Cheat, Since the Cheats are made for the original games it can mess up the script of the rom you're playing with, If you dont have a save state/back-up the chances are high that you''ll have to start over.
And you ask if you can play after the 7th badge? either way your bugged or not can't AFTER the 7th gym cuz that is where the BETA ends. This hack is one of the greatest hacks on this forum but since it won the HOTY it made no proces

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
this is a nice hack for Pokemon firered. a nice story and we beta are nice too.
I'm happy when you are the game finnished!

mfg Hans1995

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
ok so just got this downloaded and looks great one problem. I can't save everytime I try it says Save Error. Please exchange the back up memory. Someone please help me with this issue.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
ok so just got this downloaded and looks great one problem. I can't save everytime I try it says Save Error. Please exchange the back up memory. Someone please help me with this issue.
Is your save type set to 128K Flash? Set that, delete all .sav files and save states, and restart the ROM. You may also have to turn on the real-time clock in your menu options.

Cyclone

Back