• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sixth Addition to my Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hi, I'm playing Emerald for the first time in years, and want your opinion on what my sixth Pokemon should be to help balance my team. I don't want you to say Rayquaza or a legendary, because I'd rather stick with regular Pokemon in my main party.

Current team:
Mightyena
Electrode
Sceptile
Lairon
Pelliper

I'm on the route to Lilycove City currently.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
A Heracross wouldn't be a bad idea considering you lack a fighting type on your team. You can find it in the Safari Zone (Right around where you are) in the Acro Bike area.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Get a fighting-type. It will come in use in the Elite 4. (vs Dark and Ice)
A Heracross is mostly the best choice but if you dont like it, theres still Medicham and Machamp who are quite close.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Going to close as you got some suggestions already (I'll agree FWIW that Heracross is indeed cool). If you want more opinions on this, try the questions thread sticky in the In-game Team Help subsection of the Battle Centre section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back