• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaliser's random stuff/Galery

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Hey you there! In that gallery I'll post those sprites/tiles I gonna do. Let's begin:

SPRITES

4b42ea6e3de132c1963d789aa1546e3f-d5pk1av.png
public_trainer_by_kaliser-d5pdn9x.png
new_fakemon__gentlemen_by_kaliser-d5nmppe.png
27_by_kaliser-d5mqrz3.png
grass_starter_for_mythos_by_kaliser-d5gip9q.png
ghost_fakemon_for_mythos_by_kaliser-d5fyeqp.png
3-3.png
cosa-1.png
9-3.png
pajaritogef.png

(Private stuff, for my next RPG project, I guess)

TILES
Here some public Nature templates :P

tilesheet_of_pokemon_mythos__reuploaded__by_kaliser-d581l58.png
(romhacking/rpgmaking)
edit1_doing_the_p__mythos_rpg_tileset____by_kaliser-d59vi7a.png
(rpg making "WIP status")
new_mythos_tileset__wip__by_kaliser-d5napfs.png
(rpg making; the last one, already WIP xD)

---Some houses/other tiles---

bocetocasa.png
rpg_style_house_tile_by_kaliser-d57ouw1.png
arbol.png
_sigh__tree_tile_by_kaliser-d5ozzs4.png
rpg_house_tile_by_kaliser-d5pd3lr.png

OTHER STUFF

Still nothing :(

Gonna bring actualizations lately :P.

PD: I think I'm not breaking any rule, but, whatever, if I'm already doin' please tell me D:

Last edited:

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
I prefer your tiling style before your spriting style. It is in need of details, they looks very flat. Some of them, would be better with a better design of them. And the "fish" fake's head doesn't fit with the remainder. I think it could be by the light on it's head. Also the fake looks like a retarded fish. (See the eyes and the mouth) The fake on the left of the fish, it is empty, need to fill it with something. Stripes or more details. And also I prefer the old design, it seems worst than the first design. And trainer's hair needs more shadows.
It's a very nice tileset in general indeed. Your style has harmony, and there isn't any fail in any of all the tiles you have posted on. Also you could say the first tile you have put were some of last 4 months, before you come back to the tiling. (Everyone can see your advance since you come back to tiling). Some of the tiles need to work on, they see flat. Like the signs or the bench. You have already finished the mountain WIP, so you can put it in the gallery. Houses down were from the past, so they're not as good as your last tiles. And I don't like the colors of the tree tiles near the houses, and the second tree need to have a darker outline. Hope to see more acts and tiles like these.
Get on msn, greetings!

Last edited:
Years
I really like the detail on your nature tiles, although sometimes I think your outlines are a little too dark. The leaves of the trees and bushes on the second row of tiles are particularly guilty of that.

That said, I really like the rocky cliffs on the third row. They look very nice indeed.

I'm not entirely sure what Blaid means about your fakemon. I like almost all of them, and they seem to be in keeping with recent Nintendo designs. My least favourite are the bird furthest to the right (its head looks very flat; I think the shading is off on it and the beak) and the creature on the left (I think its eye is strange and it has a little too dark an outline). Apart from that they all look very slick.

I also really like your trainer sprite. Is it completely custom?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I really like the detail on your nature tiles, although sometimes I think your outlines are a little too dark. The leaves of the trees and bushes on the second row of tiles are particularly guilty of that.

That said, I really like the rocky cliffs on the third row. They look very nice indeed.

I'm not entirely sure what Blaid means about your fakemon. I like almost all of them, and they seem to be in keeping with recent Nintendo designs. My least favourite are the bird furthest to the right (its head looks very flat; I think the shading is off on it and the beak) and the creature on the left (I think its eye is strange and it has a little too dark an outline). Apart from that they all look very slick.

I also really like your trainer sprite. Is it completely custom?

Thank you man. Well, Blaid knows me for many months so he have seen my works before and he's used to criticying my works :P. Apart of this, I agree with you, some outs are very dark. That's because I usually dont make attention of those details, I'm very lizzy xD. About the trainer, the only thing that's not customized is the face. I have a lot of problems with faces xD the rest yeah, it's custom. Thanks for commenting!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Today I bring to you a tile. It's a house, only Abnegation can use this, for PR:

rpg_house_tile_by_kaliser-d5pd3lr.png

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Finally you have posted these house tile in somewhere. You should submit it to DA. You get the goal, you have copied Dewitty's style very well. As I have said you on Wah, I don't see ok the mini-roof above the door and under the big window. Also there are irregular parts from the main roof that give the tile a real aspect but it doesn't fit with the style. Tiles must be perfect, or almost houses tiles or buildings. The chimney is very nice. And the pallets are nice too. So, good job dude!

Years
I feel the chimney is larger than it should be resulting in a very messy-like and disorganized pattern or 'shading' on the outside.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
I feel the chimney is larger than it should be resulting in a very messy-like and disorganized pattern or 'shading' on the outside.

Do you mean in the roof? If yes, yeah but depending of the lights position this shade would be right. If not, I dont know what do you mean, sorry :P.

Back