• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giant Bellsprout

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2003
This is the steps to get the giant bellsprout. It cannot evolve. This is for G/S/C.IT's also not true.

1. First, get infinte Masterballs. Then, put pokemon in this order:Hoot-HOot(MUST KNOW FLY), Bedrill, Eevee

2. Use hoot hoot and fly to the Bellsprout tower thing in Violet City.Go inside and battle every thing that comes in battle with you. once at the top, you can toss all of the masterballs, until you get to 1. Go outside, and walk 3 steps away from the door. A message will come up saying "It's quiet.To quiet."The Tower will explode, and a Bellsprout will emerge. It will say that it is going to escape,as the great one is coming. A big blast will hit it.The giant bellsprout appears.

I will tell how to capture it next post.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
Dark_Wanderer_King said:
This is the steps to get the giant bellsprout. It cannot evolve. This is for G/S/C.IT's also not true.

1. First, get infinte Masterballs. Then, put pokemon in this order:Hoot-HOot(MUST KNOW FLY), Bedrill, Eevee

2. Use hoot hoot and fly to the Bellsprout tower thing in Violet City.Go inside and battle every thing that comes in battle with you. once at the top, you can toss all of the masterballs, until you get to 1. Go outside, and walk 3 steps away from the door. A message will come up saying "It's quiet.To quiet."The Tower will explode, and a Bellsprout will emerge. It will say that it is going to escape,as the great one is coming. A big blast will hit it.The giant bellsprout appears.

Errrr... I know this is rumors but if you know for a fact its NOT true then why even bother posting it? It is cool though

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Dark_Wanderer_King said:

Ok, that might be cool enough, if it was true but to me it just sounds completely unbelievable -_-;...

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Meh, sounds useless.. First, it'd help out if u would have told us how to get infinite Masterballs...

*gets killed by Masterballs*

Back