• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating New Trainers (ruby)

Gl!tch

AFK
Years
In this tutorial I will teach you all to create new trainers.

You will need:
Spoiler:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

step 2:
Spoiler:

Step 3:
Spoiler:

If there are any problems or things I forgot to mention, please let me know and I will fix it.

Known bugs
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
He hasn't been on for over a month, so unless someone makes a new one with pics, you have to just follow the tut without visualisations, unless he returns.

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
no pictures ? please edit picture (
It's easy. Use A-Trainer lastest version, ==>Trainer==> advanced - edit trainer amount
Input your amount you want ( hex number), and search free space A-trainer Gave you (use FSF...)
0.4510352_1_1.png

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
Hi, having trouble on making a trainer who battles you when he spots you. If the "trainer" (click the trainer box) check box is checkd it doesnt work and bugs, if not checkd the trainer works but i have to speak to it if i want to battle.
Using fire red, advance map 1.9.2 and A-trainer.

script incase you want to check it

#org $routetobeta1
lock
faceplayer
trainerbattle 0x00 0x01 $see $win
$see 1 = Yo Dog, lets fight!
$win 1 = Your too good!
message $after
$after 1 = Someday ill beat you!
boxset 6
release
end

Edit:
If i get close to the trainer so that he doesnt notice me and talk to him (trainer box checkd) the battle starts normally but after the battle when hes facing me he suddenly gets the bubble with a ! over his hed and he starts bugging and gliching. He doesent say what hes suppousd to say, its some cind of gibberish, and it never stops D:

Edit 2:
Finally i got the problem solved! I tought that my script was perfect, but i didnt know that i souldnt have "lock" and "faceplayer" commands when making a battle like that.
Script should be:
#org $routetobeta1
trainerbattle 0x00 0x01 $see $win
$see 1 = Yo Dog, lets fight!
$win 1 = Your too good!
message $after
$after 1 = Someday ill beat you!
boxset 6
release
end

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Eh, i get new trainer and script but battle starts and i just get a red screen.

timaeus222

Music Composer, Mixing/Mastering Engineer
Years
Is this tutorial just for Pokemon Ruby, or would it also work for games such as Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/Leafgreen?

FYI, I'm not a "noob". It's an honest question. :)

EDIT: Yes, someone did ask if it worked for FireRed. My question can be considered a expansion, I guess.

EDIT 2: No answer needed, I tried it on FireRed and it works perfectly fine. In fact it should work for all GBA Pokemon games! :)

Last edited:
Years
Is this tutorial just for Pokemon Ruby, or would it also work for games such as Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/Leafgreen?

FYI, I'm not a "noob". It's an honest question. :)

EDIT: Yes, someone did ask if it worked for FireRed. My question can be considered a expansion, I guess.

Not sure about Emerald, but I'm pretty sure it will work with the rest.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2011
bug

hey i finish it all and it work but there one bug when i battle other trainer i got bug, the bug is when i battle he/her give me bugging talk, do anyone know how to fix this? im using pokemon emerald

ManInTheMask

Pro Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
Believe it or not, the bug that states that the trainer's name must be one letter didn't happen to me at all in advance trainer.

Back