• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Of Vices and Virtues[M](OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
No problem Warden. :) Please take your time. I am glad you like them both though Zero.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
To Kiklion and Fuyu who are waiting for me to pass judgement on your SUs. I have read both of them and am impressed by what I have seen. I commend the both of you on your efforts. However only one of you is able to take the aspects you wish for. I have noted things in each of your SUs and am awaiting a TornZero's thoughts on them.

There is a simple solution that you may agree to however. You could negotiate between the two of you and decide for one of you to keep one of the aspects and each also change one. This would result in the least amount of work for each of you. If you manage to come to any agreement let me know. Otherwise TornZero and I will have a decision to you soon.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Heres what I have so far.

Sign-Up Sheet

Sins/Virtues

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm tempted to sign up (with Envy/Diligence) but I'm not sure what this RP is really meant to be about. Will it be a "school RP" or will it mostly take place in other situations? I understand there is some kind of plot behind this, but I just feel a bit too blind to blindly sign up atm ^^'

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Hooray, the Legendary Red is interested!

The setting will generally be a school; the world will get distorted at times, there are certain cases where alternate dimensions may be involved, there's possibly going to be some Inception-like scenes, etc., but overall the RP will almost entirely take place in a boarding school.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
I'm tempted to sign up (with Envy/Diligence) but I'm not sure what this RP is really meant to be about. Will it be a "school RP" or will it mostly take place in other situations? I understand there is some kind of plot behind this, but I just feel a bit too blind to blindly sign up atm ^^'

It's a school based RP with a mix of different genres in it. Though the main theme is internal struggle with your feelings there will be many other themes. There will be supernatural elements, action, horror, quite possibly romance and that's not all. There are quite a few plots that have been worked on and the rather open ended story line is intended to give a great range of freedom.

p.s. If you haven't gained anything from this then it's not a problem. I understand I can waffle on a bit at times. Try asking about specific things and I'll better be able to answer you. You may get a better answer that way. :)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alright, changed some stuff around. Tell me what you guys think.

Sign-Up Sheet

Sins/Virtues

Spoiler:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Aside from fixing up the formatting, and obviously expanding (quite a bit) on the powers since some require some major balance, the biggest problem with the holy and hell forms I can see at a glance is chronokinesis. We let Raikiri have gravity manipulation because he's got the reputation for it; we know he'll keep himself in check without having to intervene, likely not even once. It's also able to be moderated similarly to telekinesis, so it can be altered rather freely to fit the pseudo-psychic position. Time manipulation, however, is something utterly forbidden in general. There is literally no way whatsoever to moderate and balance it without having to completely disable it and its effectiveness, and there is no way I can conceive to use it without crossing the borders into godmoding or, again, completely disabling it and its effectiveness.

Unless The warden's actually willing to give you a chance to make this worth the while, this'll be non-negotiable.

Explaining on the powers (This is just me pointing out what I think of them as I read through them.)

Temperance:

Spoiler:

Sloth:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Alrighty, I will jump on those changes.

(And btws on the karma vision thing, I'd say the attacker would be red, because even though hes a good guy he is doing a bad thing, revenge, at the time he looked. It was kinda like a right-then thing. But I'm changing it anyway so it doesn't really matter.)

The warden

I'm back!
Years
While it seems we have a lack of players I'm still going to go ahead with this. If you have a character in the making be sure to post them before Monday. On Monday I will fill any remaining places for the sins/virtues places myself. After that the IC thread should be up and we should be able to start.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Could I possibly make an ordinary student, to help fill in some places?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Okay thanks! I shall start now! XD Finished! Sorry, it's not as epic as my other one. I'm running on low steam.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Alrighty. Have kind of been stuck in things I need to do and then musing over how to change my SU.

Gonna try and get it Saturday or Sunday.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I've changed up the abilities. Of course, let me know if anything is non satisfactory!

CENTER]

Sign-Up Sheet

Sins/Virtues
[/CENTER]

Spoiler:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
I finished my "normal" person! Let me know if he's not up to snuff! :D