• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Skype usernames & FAQ update

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Skype recently allowed you to link MSN/WLM accounts to your Skype account and when you do that, it seems you get a Skype name along the lines of live:username. I tried to enter mine the other day and it tells me it's an "invalid Skype name". I assume it's because of the colon? I know it's an external plugin but hopefully it's not too difficult to add : to the list of valid characters in the username field or something if that's the case.

Also, this is completely unrelated but I just noticed in the FAQ that under the question "why won't my postcount go up?" it still lists both Funtime in Pokeland and Member Fanclubs as examples of no postcount forums and that's... more than a little dated, haha.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Also, this is completely unrelated but I just noticed in the FAQ that under the question "why won't my postcount go up?" it still lists both Funtime in Pokeland and Member Fanclubs as examples of no postcount forums and that's... more than a little dated, haha.

And, of course, you have to notice those things now that you can't change them yourself :P

Back