• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@TD. Noted, have fun playing some Pokemon :3

@Jon. Blimey, I seriously thought I had replied to your question already :o
Anyways, the idea was to let people play any Pokemon as long as they weren't fully evolved, and I would allow you to be a Grovyke but so far everyone seems to be playing as cute little basic-stage Pokemon, which would make it all unfair. Plus, Grovyle is the one stealing the. Time Gears in PMD, and will very likely also do such thing here as well, so, yeah xD I don't know if this answers anything, but.

EDIT: I still have to determine when evolution can happen, so I can't really give an answer on that one

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Questions galore! So, if Rupert is found then does he know that the things which are present in this world are pokemon or doesn't know what the hell they are? Also, will he remember stuff about animals or forget that also?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Dang it Grovyle D: Why couldn't you just have Wartortle steal the gears? He's so much more evil, seriously he looks mean and has fangs and shiz, he even has WAR in his name. But NO! You just HAD to do it so everyone could NOT see how cool you are because you're a sneaky tree ninja! I was gonna roll through stylin' and profilin' but alas, the precedent is that we are the pokemon universe's equivalent of Baby Einsteins, so BRING IT ON! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THESE BABIES.

Chalifoux

Years
Questions galore! So, if Rupert is found then does he know that the things which are present in this world are pokemon or doesn't know what the hell they are? Also, will he remember stuff about animals or forget that also?

Nope and nope. They literally only remember their names :3
Although the local Pokémon will provide insight on their world, and some events will take care of remembering real world stuff :D

Dang it Grovyle D: Why couldn't you just have Wartortle steal the gears? He's so much more evil, seriously he looks mean and has fangs and shiz, he even has WAR in his name. But NO! You just HAD to do it so everyone could NOT see how cool you are because you're a sneaky tree ninja! I was gonna roll through stylin' and profilin' but alas, the precedent is that we are the pokemon universe's equivalent of Baby Einsteins, so BRING IT ON! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THESE BABIES.

Well, Grovyle already has a bad guy reputation from PMD, so it seems easier to just utilize that instead of using another one xD
Although my decision on this is not final... Just saying x3

Yup, can't touch this babies, yo!

I've posted my SU on my first post.

Alright, I'll take a look at it.

Alright, that's definitely a slightly different SU from the norm xD by which I mean totally unusual

Not sure about the CSS though. The text is not visible though.

I was about to comment on that. The text is almost illegible unless I'm selecting all of it xD
So yeah, you might have to switch to something equally craze but more readable for that crazy SU of yours :3​

I'll be working on and sending you the Pre-Entry section later today. I'm almost done.

Alright, I'll be waiting for it :3

Years
I really like these PMD games. Could you please reserve me a spot as a Golett?

BUDDING EXPLORER!

Alias: Punchy Pete
Species: Golett
Gender: Technically genderless, but he identifies as a male.

Personality: Pete used to be something of a hot shot, get-it-done-and-be-home-for-dinner kind of guy, who enjoyed the attention his reckless attitude earned him. Never much of a thinker, he prefers to rush into life head-on, letting things resolve themselves around him. Despite this, he cares deeply for others, not wanting to see them get hurt by his or other people's actions. He is brash and loud, but hides a soft and kind heart. He greatly enjoys spending time with others, and likes to have fun and make friends, despite his short temper.

Appearance: http://oi43.tinypic.com/vxdnhs.jpg

Pete appears to be a normal Golett, except for around the eyes. A red stripe runs from his forehead fin down to his eyes, which are both shaped like a Tetris L-block.

MISCELLANY

Pete - Golett, Level 5
Genderless (identifies as male), Iron Fist, Adamant
Pound | Astonish | Defense Curl | Telekinesis (TM)

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Consider yourself Canadian, err... RESERVED, señor Godzil :D
Just make sure to have your SU within a time frame of 48 hours if possible <:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Alright, uhh.... I think I've been grounded, so I wont be on PC for a while. PRETTY PLEASE keep my reserve until then. I'll inform everyone when I'm back.

Chalifoux

Years
Alright, uhh.... I think I've been grounded, so I wont be on PC for a while. PRETTY PLEASE keep my reserve until then. I'll inform everyone when I'm back.

D: It's okay, I understand how much being grounded sucks :<
We'll hold your reservation until you're able to come back!

That was fast... Thank you!

SU is up, the secret, mysterious PM is being written now!

likewise in the character creation department xD

After consulting with LakituBroz, we've decided that both Punchy Pete the Golett and Jon the Treecko (Godzil and LordSephear, respectively) are ACCEPTED! Welcome to Beautiful Creatures o3o

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Completed my public SU, and the PM shall be sent in a bit. The personality is shorter than most of my personalities, but that's actually based on preference because it's Pokemon. I don't think his personality has to be way too deep. And I added an extra section, because yes. It kinda fits with personality but deserves to be singled out in his case.

Also, scarf launcher: I'm not kidding. :3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
baby power! bahnananananana. Here's why we win.

Heavy: "Entire team is BABYEHS!"

Us: "BABY POWER!" *gnibble bite chomp teethe om nom nom little babby attackzzzzz*

Years
Here's my SU so you're not confused, guys. :3

BUDDING EXPLORER!

Alias: Bryce
Species: Snivy

Personality: Bryce is your average... Snivy, really. He's smug, he's cool, and he always talks about how rich he is. Or... how rich he thinks he is. But deep down, Bryce will do anything to help someone in danger. Except give up his Smug Scarf. Then he just says "Screw you" and walks away. ... Maybe that's a bit too harsh, but hey. Accept it.

Go ahead. Ask Bryce for his Smug Scarf. Make my day.

Appearance:
rw2x9argzug8j2rfg.jpg

Bryce is obviously an abnormal Snivy. If a Snivy cares about someone other than itself/money, then you know that something's wrong with it. Anyway, Bryce always wears his Smug Scarf, which raises a Snivy's Attack and Special Attack by one. Bryce also has blue eyes, which is a side effect of turning from human to Pokemon.

MISCELLANY

Bryce - Snivy, Level 5
Male/Overgrow/Naughty (duh.)
Tackle/Growl/Twister
Bag_Mystery_Egg_Sprite.png
/Energy Ball
MDBag_Used_TM_Sprite.png

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Both Revor the Larvitar and Tanner the Tyrunt (from the minds of Black Ninetales and Kenneth, respectively) are ACCEPTED! Welcome to you both, enjoy your stay as part of Beautiful Creatures :D

As a side note, the IC Thread has been submitted. However, once it goes thru approval, you'll need to refrain from posting, because me and Lakitu will post the layout for the beach and other plot thingies, once that is done you'll be free ti post :3

Chalifoux

Years

❦ TALES // Of a Potato ❦

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Sotelo
Species: Turtwig
Personality: Strong, independant, hipster and Canadian. Sotelo is a very persistant Pokéman, er... turtle. He is determined, able to retain his focus on anything without being distracted by his surroundings. He is cold, and calculative when in the heat of battle. He likes to overanalyze every scene, and is a great strategist when the need arises.

Except that he isn't any of those things outside of battle.

When he's not in combat, he's a clumsy potato. Because apparently Turtwigs are potatoes now. Not being a potato is just too mainstream nowadays. Outside of a dungeon, he shows how he is very hesitant to make choices on his own, mostly because he convinces himself that a plan of his own is not as great as one of someone elses. It figures someone with not such a great self-confidence is dependant on others, which he is. Potatoes are just that needy.

In both instances of his somehow split personality, he shows a passion for potatoes (cannibal!), and a huge sense of curiosity that often gets him in trouble.

Appearance:
S_387s2.png

Noone is sure of why or what exactly causes Sotelo to have such an unusual appearance, but he just is that much of a different potato.​

PRE-ENTRY

Full Name: [REDACTED]
Real Appearance: [REDACTED]
History: [REDACTED]​

MISCELLANY

y2noyw67np2xrbffg.jpg
Sotelo - Turtwig, 5
Male Canadian, Overgrow, Sassy
Tackle | Withdraw | Shell Smash | Vacuum-Cut (That's a TM in PMD)

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Made a different CSS. It's much more readable. Anyway, I think I'll PM that part to you'll day after tomorrow. My friend has already come.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
EB, Vato, Resolution, I'm not sure what to call you anymore xP Point is, I want in!

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Pimp Daddy J Kaller (Pronounced Caller)
Species: Squirtle. There are too many grass types!

Personality: There's more than meets the eye with this Squirtle. Despite the fact that he is generally cheerful, as most Squirtles are, he is quite brave, and isn't afraid to come out of his shell. Kaller doesn't take crap from anybody, and if they dare insult him they had better be prepared to get a Water Gun to the face. He's very defensive when it comes to himself and his friends, and he would most likely do anything to defend the honor of those said before. He values friendship among all things, and will go through great deals to make friends. After he makes them, he makes sure to keep them. Despite his friendly personality, he is a bit of a smart alec. He won't hesitate to make a rude joke or point out a flaw in somebody's logic.

All that Kaller can remember from his humanity is that he was excited to be a Pokemon. He felt like he actually had power, and he's always wanted it. He DOES, however want to find out about himself. That's his current ambition, other than to help as many people as he can while in the Pokemon World.

In battle, Kaller can get a bit violent. He has a very up-front strategy, and utilizes a bit of brute force to smash through an opponents defenses.

Appearance: The average Squirtle with swaggin' shades, much like the ones seen on Ash's Squirtle, and a Crimson Scarf. (No added effects, other than looking like a boss)

MISCELLANY

Kaller - Squirtle, Level 5
Male, Rain Dish, Brave
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Withdraw

The Theme Song (For Serious Times)

Last edited:
Back