• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who still has theirs?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I still have Pokemon Silver, and yes, it still works perfectly fine in terms of it's internal battery. I just hope it won't die out one day. Like what happened with my Red T_T

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
Now, why would I part with one of my pokemon games? Especially gold, silver or crystal?

EDIT: I recently had to change the battery in gold and crystal, and almost 2 years ago I had to change my silver battery. I have another copy of silver with the battery still working.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I don't have ANY of my old games except for TWO Crystal cartridges.

... I seriously have no idea where the second one came from.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I still have my Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I've already checked the first two and their batteries have died. I had junk Pokemon there since I traded my good Pokemon to the Stadium 2 game pak or to Crystal. I am reluctant to check Crystal because I kinda want the memories to go on forever. I know I would be devastated if I confirm that the battery died. Crystal has its original save file - never did a new game on it.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
My Gold and Crystal have corrupted save files - Gold won't even start to play and I'm pretty sure Crystal's save file deleted itself. I haven't checked because it's pretty sad, I really loved those games. :P

I have Yellow still, but I've never gotten past Brock. By the time it takes me to catch something and grind it up to be able to beat him, I'd have to put the game down to go do something else, and I've learned that the save file only actually saves about half the time. The game freezes every time I bump the DS.

Yikes. Oh well. =/

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I ahve my Gold.
Found it lost in the attic, got it, started new game and started playing, then the Battery died. I was too late.

But hey, my Girlfriend is trying to fix it, and then I'll do it all again. :I

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
I still have my Crystal Version, working perfectly fine with the same file I had when I first played it :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I was lucky to have found my catridge of Silver about a week ago. I'm sure the battery must need changing though lol.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
I still have my original cartridge of Crystal somewhere. I think my sister is using it now. I recently bought a Silver version and I'm really happy, because I lost my original when I moved about 4 years or so ago.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
well this is most of my old games me and my bro always get dif versions =P
2f03nmx.png

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I still have my Blue, Yellow, and Gold cartridges. We use to have a Crystal version until my brother traded it for Silver version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
I had Gold until one of my friends stole it a few years ago. I would like to get another one, but they have gone up in price a lot in the last few years.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I still have all of my original Pokemon games except for Pokemon Crystal version because a bunch of bubbles ruined the cartridge while I was in the 5th grade and I had to wait all summer to buy a new one :(

I was thinking of taking my friend's advice by buying the original boxes of the games, but that cost too much money and I will do that when I make a lot of money.

:t354:TG

Back