• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Secrets of Glacidea

What should the name of this hack be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
True... but since i have taken up TM/WM editer position and i find HEX ok but not as straight forward as NTME

We still need Spriter(s) and Scripter(s)
If you like the sound of the hack and you are one of these then please apply

(no form)

Years
wow this looks good i love the lay out its got a nice story aswell some good features i cant wait to see the screenshots to see if it goes well as it sounds so far
good luck

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
may i advise that you add the dragon trio in there (dialga, palkia, giratina)

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
Years
If nobody else suggests, I can work on some OW's for you on the side.
I can't insirt sprites, but If you need an ow of Giratina or Palkia I can probably insirt them

But only if nobody else helps you. (which they probably will) Because I am trying to make my own hack...

PM Me or w/e

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Thanks to everyone who voted the poll is no longer needed

introducing:

Secrets of Glacidea

Our first banner is also made, thanks to Andinator :) keep up the good work

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
dude, you have to post the URL:
[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=151366][IMG]http://img37.picoodle.com/data/img37/3/9/2/f_SecretsofGlm_2e81b3b.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
Years
Thanks Andinator for that, some pictures of the hack have recently been added to the first post, html has been added and it all looks slightly better

maoh4567

that's what she said...
Years
can i be your mapper for a while, the rom sovereigns team hasn't give me assignments yet, if they will, can i be your back-up mapper ^^

Proof of work:
Spoiler:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I wouldn't make Glacidea as long as we don't know if it's a person, a Pokemon, an item, a mountain, a shoe (OK, the last one is absolutely not Glacidea ;)), so change the name until it's clear

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I wouldn't make Glacidea as long as we don't know if it's a person, a Pokemon, an item, a mountain, a shoe (OK, the last one is absolutely not Glacidea ;)), so change the name until it's clear

So? The Name very rarely affects the hack. It probably has something to do with Shaymin (wasn't the special flower in Platinum for Sky Forme the Glacidea Flower?) Thats not a good reason to change the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back