• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

Before Eternal posted after me, I was at 20. Then smithism didn't change the number, but rather than post 23, Eternal went ahead and posted 22 without paying attention to the double number.

Anyways, general chatting is fine, so long as Pokemon is included somewhere, like the rule states. If you don't want to talk about Pokemon at all, there's always TCTI and DLTMS0 over at Other Trivia :3

And you probably are o3o If I didn't trade some of the female Snivys I hatched while trying to hatch a shiny, one of my boxes would probably be full of them o3o
Eh, don't like the OT very much.
Have no idea what that means.
Anyways, I remember breeding a Snivy with 4 egg moves, as well being female. I say it went successful.
@Whattever, Really? I thought theres others..... Anyways, I'm making a AMV for Latias, but having troubles, seeing that I have low RAM.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

o3o is a puffy face, an emoticon :D Shelmet sort of has this expression.

My Snivys only have Calm Mind and Swords Dance. Swords Dance is especially helpful when it first starts out, you know?

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm honestly not a big fan of cheating, but I will do it. However, there are no cheats I need my AR for, so I have no need to update it right now.

I wonder which event will be released first. I'm guessing it will go in order by Dex number, but you never know~

smithtism

Blank
Years

^ Me, too. I found it annoying that none of the previous gen legendaries were availlable in-game, even after beating the Elite Four. I understand that the games were designed to create a feeling of playing the series like it was brand new, but at least the regular Pokemon from the earlier gens are available.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

^ Me, too. I found it annoying that none of the previous gen legendaries were availlable in-game, even after beating the Elite Four. I understand that the games were designed to create a feeling of playing the series like it was brand new, but at least the regular Pokemon from the earlier gens are available.

Well, I'm hoping that if there is going to be a third version, it will have at least a couple of Legendaries from past Gens (Yeah, I'm hoping Latias would be in).

smithtism

Blank
Years

Amen to that. I have great hopes that in Pokemon Grey (or whatever it'll be called) they will put in not only the legendaries, but little side-missions that'll make hunting for them all the more entertaining.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011

May Grey,chrome or Whatever be fun like Yellow,news filled like Platinum,and use more Triple/Rotation battles

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011

I do,but I hope they become more like HG/SS with news,plus old BF would be neat

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

And Emerald and Yellow aren't?

Remember, Nintendo doesn't want to make things too complicated for kids. Thus, Gray would be the likely choice name.

Don't really care if there are 3rd gen. remakes. Emerald as an exception, I didn't really like 3rd gen.

Last edited:

smithtism

Blank
Years

I don't really care about R/S/E remakes. I've already had enough of those games since I played Emerald five times to completion. I wouldn't mind 4th gen remakes, though.

Last edited:
Back