• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would like to be and why

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Edited your title for you. Sorry about the first mistake, when you wrote "by" I assumed you meant "buy". :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd love to be a Gallade also. I think being a Psychic and Fighting type would make you the ultimate warrior, and I would love that feeling. Being able to fight both physically and telekinetically is all I want in life. I would trade my family for that.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I'd like to be Feraligatr, have huge intimidating jaws, be able to move extremely fast on land and sea using its hind legs and having its brutal power. (Simple abilities for the win xP) Of course there are others I'd like to be, like Charizard for instance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
Nice to see another Feraligatr fan. Flying ability is a very nice thing to have but still Feraligatr looks cool to me.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Slaking, hands FREAKING down. The world's laziest pokémon? Sounds like me alright, I'd just lay and chill in a forest with my Slakoth and Vigoroth homies. Eating berries and talking about life and such, hellz yea!
Or I could be a Swinub, Swinub works just fine. I mean come on, having fur to keep you warm in cold climate? That just beats everything.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
@Feraligatr fans: keep in mind that you would be bred in captivity, probably never live in the wild, and then either be given to a trainer or sit in a lab in a poke ball your entire life, because starters are so rare that they have to be specially bred. So no wild life for you, sorry!

If I had my choice of any Pokemon, it would be Mew because Mew's so even-tempered and sweet and cute. But if you took out legendaries...I would probably be a Swablu. Cute and my Altaria friends can protect me :3

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
Years
Garchomp, I mean come on, he can fly AND he's a land shark. Oh, and his wings are like blades.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I would like to be a ditto because Ditto can transform into any Pokemon. I can choose to be a Banette one day and then Cofagrigus the next day and then I can turn into Articuno or ,maybe a Lugia.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Sorry to ruin your day but a ditto can't decide what it will transform in.It must see the pokemon to transform into it.
Anyway I would love to be a blissey.She is great.I would love to be so bulky and tough and nobody would manage to beat me.I would have a huge hp and I would be impossible to kill(well almost) since I could eat an egg and regain my health.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'd be a Togekiss, a cute little entity that can fly! :'DD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sorry to ruin your day but a ditto can't decide what it will transform in.It must see the pokemon to transform into it.
Anyway I would love to be a blissey.She is great.I would love to be so bulky and tough and nobody would manage to beat me.I would have a huge hp and I would be impossible to kill(well almost) since I could eat an egg and regain my health.

Depends on where you take your canon. In the manga Ditto can even cover a human's body, transform into a the outer appearance of another human, and make that human look like someone else. :x So Ditto is really flexible in the manga, while in the games it can only use Transform in battle with a Pokemon it's looking directly at.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I'd be either Empoleon or Latios. Empoleon because of it's adamant and steadfast nature and Latios because I usually lie low, or invisible to the world.

Back