• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
:s oh dear...i never went to my one at the end of secondary school, and don't intend to go to the one at the end of college (haven't thought about Uni). lol it's a weird idea.....i guess the oly way i'll participate is if my partner link722 wants to...thats if he doesnt want to pair with someone else for it.

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
Cosmos said:
I knew it! I knew Arcaning and Soph were in luv. I can't decide between them or Orange*berry and Junichi

but soph has some boyfriend in australia...she told me 'ver msn.
she also said she doesn't like andy "in that way", just as a friend/member she's paired up with...

nonetheless i doubt any other pc couple could hold a candle to them

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
NaVeR said:
but soph has some boyfriend in australia...she told me 'ver msn.
she also said she doesn't like andy "in that way", just as a friend/member she's paired up with...

nonetheless i doubt any other pc couple could hold a candle to them
yes we all know that here... but it's just something we like to simply ignore and continue to annoy the 2 of them sometimes ^_^;;

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Alakazam said:
I finally got Andy to admit he loves Soph on MSN, so those two are a match made in heaven! I vote for them!
\

*hits alakazam very hard* YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL ANYBODY! YOU ARE SO DEAD NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU! ARGGGGGGGG!

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Soph said:
\

*hits alakazam very hard* YOU PROMISED NOT TO TELL ANYBODY! YOU ARE SO DEAD NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU! ARGGGGGGGG!

:laugh: .looks someones a dead man :laugh: .anyways, i might join the prom. but i'm waiting for ashley03....so, until then i'm...umm..... single :laugh:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Dizzy said:
How can people do that?! Its awfully weird that A 13 year old Kid is Paired up with a 16 year old Teenage Girl... But thats just me... If no one wants to pair up with me thats fine
A thirteen year old is still a teenager. ;p And it's only 3 years difference, so it's nothing too bad anyway.

It could be like it is the entertainment industry... with people marrying other people with 30 years' difference. X_x;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
just posting here only because of Dizzy's conversation which aggravated me by a BIG shot...

so what's so important about some irrelevant number under the title of "age"? So does that mean someone can't make friends with someone because they're too far apart in terms of age, or a man can't marry with a younger girl whom he loves? There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. What's there to be 'so wrong' in people-people relationships only because of age! Like age only matters in health related issues and only. All the other time- it's as useless as post counts

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Whee... look what I've done by bringing up a quote. >_>;;

Hehe... virtual dancing. It seems like a big rpg of some sort. o_o Interesting. >_>

*likes >_> for some reason tonight*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Sapphire Latios and Phantom Angel must attend then. ;p

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
This prom thing really will be interesting! And since no one wants to go with me, I get to think about what kind of punch to bring! Hmm....Kool-aid? How about one of those pack things at Costco? Hmm *ponders*....what type of bowl?.....Styrafoam (I have no idea how to spell that) or plastic cups?....Anyways I'm curious to hear what's going to be in the prom!

Master Kwesi Nkromah

Hm... since i never liked my High School enough to go to my seinor prom, I think I'll attend this one! ;) lol
I'm home for six weeks anyway so in between being bored, working on these templates and sleeping, i guess i can do alil prom planning.
aim: call me kwesi (catch me if u can)

NaVeR

That Guy from that Place
Years
If I'm not on a plane while this is going on then I guess I'll go with Nina, unless she has other plans...

Back