• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
The first one, cos thats the only one that I could remember by heart. :P
Never heard the BW one yet.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Username: Kirito-kun
Partner(s):Sandshrew,Glameow
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
Yes.because i don't see my #1 favorite baddie team in every ep.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Username:Eeveelution Co-Ordinator
Partner(s): Grimer and Woobat
Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?
No, not really because when I do see them, it's worth more as I can savour the moments and when they do appear, it's always for something important that will eventually lead to a major plot point.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
~Ownership transferred to Vaporeon7 due to the previous owner having left!~

Enjoy the updates dude. ;)

Years
I have been betrayed... ;____; One of my minions took over in a coup and the mods collaborated. One day I shall take back what is rightfully mine!

Annnnd back on topic, Ignoring vaporeon's new one I think that with the writers making them blast off every episode not having them at all is a good change. But that better not be forever. >_>

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
Years
Username:Shayminlover123
Partner(s):Glameow and Yanma
What is your favourite Team Rocket Motto and why?

Tough choice but I like the Sinnoh one because whenever I listen to it feels like it has a little beat in it.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Username:Shayminlover123
Partner(s):Glameow and Yanma
What is your favourite Team Rocket Motto and why?

Tough choice but I like the Sinnoh one because whenever I listen to it feels like it has a little beat in it.

Welcome to TR!

I'll add you as soon as I get around to finishing the first post. Which I might tomorrow.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Anna here, reporting back from missions unknown, complete with a new codename. hi yes remember me TSO yeah oops I forgot I was a member of this

So, so, I've caught up on Best Wishes! The latest Japanese broadcasts, I mean. Not just the dub. And I must say I'm really really enjoying what the TRio have been doing lately. I don't really know what that is exactly because lack of fansubs, but they seem to be at least somewhat competent still and sort-of doing their own thing beyond just making capture attempts and oh it's very nice to see.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
Uhh... hello? Does this fan club still exist? Well, anyway, I'd like to join.
Username: MeowthTails
Partners: Meowth (of course!) and Baltoy, I guess.
Favorite team Rocket motto: I like the singing motto. It's kind of similar to the Kanto motto. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

vaporeon7

Years
I'm going to update now before I realise I should be doing maths!

Uhh... hello? Does this fan club still exist? Well, anyway, I'd like to join.
Username: MeowthTails
Partners: Meowth (of course!) and Baltoy, I guess.
Favorite team Rocket motto: I like the singing motto. It's kind of similar to the Kanto motto. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also welcome~

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Username: Google2.0
Partner(s): Ekans and Venonat
Favorite team Rocket motto: The original one, sinnoh isn´t bad either...

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: ForeverDash
Partner(s): Growlithe and Killipup ;3
Current Topic: How do you feel about Jessie and James' new Pokémon?
Hmm, they're ok. Obviously Jessie and James suck at picking Pokemon but I guess they like evilish themed Pokemon so yeah. I'm not really fond of their Pokemon but ya know it's their choice.

vaporeon7

Years
Username: ForeverDash
Partner(s): Growlithe and Killipup ;3
Current Topic: How do you feel about Jessie and James' new Pokémon?
Hmm, they're ok. Obviously Jessie and James suck at picking Pokemon but I guess they like evilish themed Pokemon so yeah. I'm not really fond of their Pokemon but ya know it's their choice.

Welcome girl~

I don't mind that James got the dangerous grass type that we expected from the beginning. As for Jessie, I think it is refreshing that she is using a water type.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I just wish we got to see some more personality from J&J's Pokémon. The one we've seen the most from is Yamask and... that's not a lot. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw yes please! Watching older episodes makes me miss him. Although you know- there was a thing, wasn't there, back at the Meloetta finale... it was like... people could vote on which of J&J's 'mon they would want to see come back. Oh yeah here it is:

Team Rocket's Pokémon Live Caster: Team Rocket's old Pokémon
Viewers could call one of three phone numbers to want either Wobbuffet, Mime Jr., or Dustox to return to the series. Three random callers won a Nintendo 3DS XL with a prepaid gift card, which allows the player to gain access to the Pokémon Dream Radar.

So we very well could see him come back <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back