• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon - The league stands strong OOC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Name - Justin Fielder
Age - 16

Personality - Justin prefers to be by himself or with pokemon more than people. Family is almost always his first priority, doing whatever he can to help them. When it comes to battling he tries to stay a few steps ahead of the opponent, thinking about all the possible moves they could make and how to counter them. He hates the proven and trains his pokemon in hopes of taking them down some day. The only thing he hates more than the proven his heights, which doesn't help when his haunter decides to fly off to the old violet city gym.

History - Justin was originally from Fortree, but then moved to Lavaridge town when he was 10. While living in Fortree he spent most of his time on route 120 where he met his trusty absol. His parents didn't like the idea of him having a pokemon but he wouldn't stop asking to keep it, and absol wouldn't leave their house. When he was living in lavaridge, he took a trip up Mt. Chimney to try and find the legendary groudon, but got chased off by the proven and only got a spoink. At age 13 Justin finally learned that his parents were working for the proven, and they had gotten promotions and were required to move to Johto. Justin didn't like this, but then realized that getting closer to the center of the government might give him a chance to take them down. As soon as family moved into Cherrygrove, Justin had his spoink put his family to sleep then took off running with absol by his side. He wasn't sure where he was going, or what he would do when he got there. All he knew was that it was time to start training.

Pokémon

Pkmn 1 species - Absol
Pkmn 1 moveset - Night Slash, Bite, Faint Attack, Razor Wind

Pkmn 2 species - Spoink
Pkmn 2 moveset - Confuse Ray, Zen Headbutt, Bounce, Psywave

Pkmn 3 species - Haunter
Pkmn 3 moveset - Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Pkmn 4 species - Marowak
Pkmn 4 moveset - Bone Club, Bonemerang, Bone Rush, Focus Energy

I would have put this up sooner, but my computer was having problems.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
your acccccccepted WOO, now theres a good number of people to get this show on the road. EVERYONE A QUICK NOTE! - storywise, I think it would be best if we all started to head towards the lake of rage. I'll be heading there there after icefyr posts

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Just realized I forgot to put a description for my character.

He's roughly 5'10", has short brown hair and brown eyes. He's almost always wearing jeans and a T-Shirt of some kind. He also has black tennis shoes and a black backpack. Sometimes he will throw on a black ball cap with a white gliscor design on it and sunglasses.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
i just joined, so i hope i'm doing this right! o:

Name - Skylar
Age - (13 - 16) 14
Personality - (min 5 lines) Skylar is sassy and independant, due to her living alone 3 years of her life. She can seem somewhat hostile at first, but once you gain her trust, she turns out to be somewhat of a goofball. Her quick-thinking and wittyness get her out of most tight situations. If cleverness isn't enough, Skylar has been known to sweet-talk her way out of trouble. She isn't an overall flirt, but will use her charming side to her advantage if it seems to benefit her.
History - (10 lines min, want really interesting charectors) Skylar grew up spoiled by her grandparents in Olivine City, as her mother died whilst giving birth and she never knew her father. She lived with her grandparents until age 11, when she decided she couldn't handle the pampered life and ran away. Her journey led her to Goldenrod, where she found an abandoned apartment building's basement to live in. She gets in and out of this makeshift home by a broken window looking out into the alley. There she resides with her Pokemon: Espeon, Squirtle, Flygon, and Riolu. Her grandparents gave her an Eevee when she first came, to cope with the loss of her mother. Eevee evolved into an Espeon while on their journey to Goldenrod. Skylar's love of swimming brought her and Squirtle together, as she found him while taking a dip in a pond. Flygon was given to Skylar in Goldenrod by a trainer fearful of getting caught with the large Pokemon. Lastly, Riolu lived in the apartment's basement until Skylar came along, and decided to become a part of her team. Skylar met the man with the token in the alley behind her "home". She hopes to escape Johto to Kanto in hopes of finding her father, who is rumored to be living in the other region.
Description (or a picture, 5 lines minimal) - Skylar is average hieght, about 5'5", and physically fit. She has medium length, wavy, dirty blonde hair and chocolate-colored eyes. She wears short black shorts and a baggy red sweatshirt. On her head is a red beanie with a white pokeball symbol on the front. She wears white, black, and red tennis shoes, as her feet tend to hurt without support. She carries with her a yellow backpack, that has a secret zipper in the bottom to hold Flygon's pokeball.

Pokémon

Pkmn 1 species - Espeon
Pkmn 1 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 1 moveset - (4) Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psybeam, Confusion

Pkmn 2 species - Squirtle
Pkmn 2 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 2 moveset - (4) Skull Bash, Bubblebeam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail

Pkmn 3 species - Flygon
Pkmn 3 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 3 moveset - (4) Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Dragon Tail, Hyper Beam

Pkmn 4 species - Riolu
Pkmn 4 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 4 moveset - (4) Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Metal Claw, Force Palm

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
awesome! I know its like the required lines when your typing so ill let tat pass, your accepted!

Also icefyr, post already!!!

Years
**Unintentionally similar to Daymair- Skylar's Profile.

Name - Tabris Sheraku
Age - (13 - 16) 15

Personality - (min 5 lines)
Tabris is generally secluded, and is of little words. However he's definately not afraid to speak his mind, and can carry on conversation quite well with those he chooses to do so with. Very difficult to get to open up, even to those who try. Intelligent enough, Tabris is not one to rush into a battle absent-mindedly, especially if the odds are stacked against him. He prefers to be the withdrawn shadow on looking others from a distance, to better knowledge himself about his opponents and their strategies.

History - (10 lines min, want really interesting charectors)
Tabris was born in Mahogany Town, a place that has always been a hiding spot for ninjas. Therefore he has raised to be sileant and untrusting. His mother passed away giving birth to his sister, Tsuya. Being only four at the time, Tabris doesn't quite remeber his mother at all, and has learned to keep her out of his mind. His father on the other hand took the passing very hard, but still tried his best to raise the two siblings sololy, for a number of years. However he became citically ill himself, and knowing he didn't have long he quickly raised Tabris to be more self-reliant. Breaking the laws, Tabris' father ventured off to the Ice Path, that separated Mahogany from Blackthorn City, in order to catch a Pokemon that would be able to protect the children when he was gone. For two weeks the brother sister duo got a taste of what their life was going to be from that point. It was at that time that Tabris, eleven-years old took it upon himself to go out in search of his father, only to find more misfortune. For by the time Tabris found his father within the darkness of the Ice Path, he was already dead. Traumatized and alone Tabris was overcome by feirce wild pokemon, hense the scar under his left eye. Luckily he was saved by an understanding Sneasel, and from there on both he and the Sneasel "Snease" were as close as could be (much like how Erika and her Gloom are in the Anime.) Together Tabris and Snease burried the remains of his father inside the cave, before heading back to Mahogany. Now forced to live on the streets Tabris and Tsuya moved from town to town and city to city (this is when Tabris "caught" his other Pokemon). Until a recent day, while in Goldenrod, Tabris was greeted by a trench coated, bowler capped, scarf sporting individual who offered him a letter. Inside was a token and the letter described a Pokemon Battle Competition. Seeing the prize of the winner and their family being offered the chance to move into Kanto, Tabris knew that this was the once in a lifetime opportunity for he and his sister to start an actual life. He needless to say took the challenge without hesitation.

Description (or a picture, 5 lines minimal)
Spoiler:

Tabris is short, only 4'9'' and is also quite thin. He has distinguishable messy white hair and seemingly flouresent lime eyes, with a scar across his cheek under the left. Always wearing a very deep (almost black) puffy scarf and matching fingerless gloves. On his right elbow he sports shinobi bandageing, as well around his left knee. On top, a tight fitting white sleeveless t-shrit, while on bottom he has very loose orange shorts, held up by a number of belts, though only one actually serves a perpous as the others are hung loosely. Over his feet, Tabris has buldgey brown boots accented by useless gears.

Pkmn 1 species - Sneasel (Female) **If alright? Has a forest green feather (Not Shiny just unique) Also wears a scarf similar to Tabris'**
Pkmn 1 nickname - Snease
Pkmn 1 moveset - (4) X-Scissor, Double-Team, Icy Wind, Beat Up

Pkmn 2 species - Persian (Female)
Pkmn 2 nickname - Shawkeyrah
Pkmn 2 moveset - (4) Slash, Water Pulse, Thunder Bolt, Feint Attack

Pkmn 3 species - Ivysaur (Male)
Pkmn 3 nickname - Terrarium
Pkmn 3 moveset - (4) Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Double-Edge

Pkmn 4 species - Flareon (Male)
Pkmn 4 nickname - NiteLite (Was named by Tsuya, Tabris Prefers to just call him Lighter)
Pkmn 4 moveset - (4) Fire Blast, Bite, Flamethrower, Smokescreen

Pkmn 5 Species - Nuzleaf (Male)
Pkmn 5 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 5 moveset- (4) Feint Attack, Swords Dance, Soalr Beam, Brick Break

Last edited:
Years
Yo Ice, Hopefully when (if) I get accepted I'd be able to give you a place to jump back in, if not something for your character heading towards the Department Store to see at least. My first post will involve it. And be quite spectacular (haha...maybe) in my head it is at least.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Just a quick question: Approximately how much time has passed since my last post? I don't think it would take a few hours just to walk to the department store, so I might jump a bit to catch up.

Also, Sheraku, as a veteran Roleplayer, I can give you a few tips if you need them. Or anyone for that matter. Just drop me a VM, and I'll try and help out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
A. Your a-a-a-accepted, nice going. Also, the bus thing is kinds symbolizing that all the trainers are being rounded up, even the poorest ones (thats why6 the bus has stopped at the factory waiting for skyla.) There'll be some jumping to the festival, as there'll be quite a bit of action. Hehehe, it will be quite the entertaining show. I have a lot planned. Chapter 2 is coming soon once we all reach the festival, so can everyone please get on the bus. You can bunny the bus in the posts (lol) just say it comes to you so I don't have to say it.

@Skyla, the driver is heading towards you, and will tell you that you won the holiday, therefore you are invited to the bus.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I do believe that post was quite the satisfactory way to catch back up. Feel free to have anyone interact with my characters, but I'd prefer if you sent me a VM. It helps me keep track who I'm interacting with, and it reduces the risk of me missing a post.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
:) thats okay its all cool! Coola boola. you can start from the base if you want and mention a little about the bus..

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
I have an idea that when we get to battling there will be a random thing up here where you will have these teams by numbers that you have to face and rpers are also numbers.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
yep we will, but we will save that till last, it wont be fun if we all lose the first match!! I'm already setting up the tables for what matches you will all be in, but for now hang on, more events sure to come!

Psst, the proven aren't a bunch of pushovers! <-- thats ya hint!

Years
In referance to the Proven. For not being a bunch pushovers, we're pretty much pushin' them over. I'm surprised everyone just instantly started attacking/killing them, they did have us surrounded. Not being hypocritical since Tabris has joined in as well, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back