• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
Dude..really?Someone already told you where to get a deino now your asking Ash?

Use a moon stone on Eevee I think

im asking about location too catch , someone tell i can find him on victory road , i tried over one hour in all flors in victory road and nothing .....
i cant check in pokedex coz i never see him

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
IS the english beta over when you get the starter in lauren ? or how do i pass the guy who sayd i shuld stay in this safe area?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
im asking about location too catch , someone tell i can find him on victory road , i tried over one hour in all flors in victory road and nothing .....
i cant check in pokedex coz i never see him
Just saying, you can only probably get him through the event tempestrush told you.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I've started playing this hack and I must say it is great.
I mean there's alot I don't know, specially about the new generation pokemons but the sprites and the story are amazing

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
I desperately wanna play this game. is there anyway i can get the complete english version in a zip with out messing with stupid patches..

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I desperately wanna play this game. is there anyway i can get the complete english version in a zip with out messing with stupid patches..
On Wesley FG's website on the Home Page he linked a download to the patched GBA ROM hack. His site is in the first post.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
i know its on his site i got the ips file and i patched it to ruby and it just made my emulator go white. and i can't open the rar :/

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
LOL theres no heal betwen battles on WORLD CHAMPIONSH ? its impossible without heal
It's the championship,it's suppose to be hard ;)

i know its on his site i got the ips file and i patched it to ruby and it just made my emulator go white. and i can't open the rar :/
Change your flash to 128k and use a ruby 1.0 rom

Everyone,people are getting sick of these questions,especially me because I hate repeating myself 15 times to 15 different people so can everyone do me a huge favor and please look at my signature and follow it? :)

Last edited:
Back