• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
just bought my new 3ds so heroes of ruin,zelda ocarina of time 3ds,harvest moon grand bazaar, and pokemon soul silver

also playing fallout 3 and minecraft on xbox 360

if i only knew how awesome the 3ds was i woudlve bought one soooner

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I played "Pokemon Snakewood" gba emulator for a few hours. Didn't even realized I played that long, it felt only as if 10 minute passed.

TY

Im playing FIFA 12, trying to keep Hazard in my UT as someone put it on my trade pile :(

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
It's like I am going backwards :P
Was playing games such as BF3, went to Sleeping Dogs until the "mishap" occurred. Now I am going back...until I reached the state of playing the Red Alert series xD
Currently playing Red Alert 3 AND Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. Playing RA2 more frequently though, it's awesome :3

However all of these haphazard gaming I am doing is for the sake of stalling for the release of the GOD OF ALL GAMES......Pokemon (B2/W2)!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
Before I got hooked on Black, I had finally beaten Sailor Moon: Another Story and I plan to get back on finishing the first Paper Mario.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
playing two worlds 2 which the gamestop employee begged me not to get but after getting thru the unfairness of the games difficulty(not due to the cleverness of the A.I but the STEEP learning curve on combat and getting quests done....seriously the only game ive ever heard of being more difficult is dark/demon souls) but after learning how to fight and learning that you get next to no help in getting quests done ive found this to be a charming game.

maybe i CAN call myself hardocore now

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Kingdom Hearts - managed to get it working after taking it to get cleaned. Currently after Halloween Town so I'm pretty far? Definitely farther than the first time I played. I plan on hopefully taking the time to finish the same within the next week or so.

Also causally playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep a bit and when I'm done with Kingdom Hearts I'll be going back to Re: Chain of Memories.

Years
I've been doing a lot of trophy hunting on my PS3, so I've been playing Madden 12 and NHL 13 a lot. I've taken a bit of a break from ny DS, but I do hope to get Sonic Classic Collection for it sometime this week, which I anticipate I'll be spending a lot of time on.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
as much as i used to say the 3ds was going to be a gimmick and possible phail....i am really warming up to the little guy! atm i have zelda ocarina of time 3ds,which i actually never played the original...dont kill me....and i like it as ive always been a zelda fan(links awakening was the first game i actually completed as a child i just didnt want a n64 at the time cause i had a ps1). i also have heroes of ruin which is kinda average but more fun online,and i bought zelda links awakening dx and metroid II off of the ds store for nostalgia.

ive already mentioned the 360 games ive played but for the record its two worlds 2 and now going back to minecraft with the goal of turning my random collection of buildings into a crazy stone villiage...already built a shrine and a welcome building (also built a boat which i didnt know i could do so im sailing around randomly considering to look for the boundaries of the gameworld)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm about to start playing a game of Go Fish and then Poker. Hoyle Card Games 2005 version is where I play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back