• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Guys, I was wandering if there is anyone currently working on a digimon hack or is planning of making one. If you are can you please tell me as I really want to play one. Also I know about digimon operation digipedia but they've been inactive on the thread for a while now so thanks for reading.

Years
Hello to everyone here. I would like to ask a question about changing the font in a Japanese Pokemon Emerald rom.

I would like to change the English font in a Japanese Pokemon Emerald rom to the English font in English Pokemon Emerald roms. I tried to use TileMolester to find the fonts but I was unsuccessful. Can anyone tell me how to find the English font in a Japanese Pokemon Emerald rom?

Also, I would like to know if I can change the spacing between letters but doing this.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I just tried out sappy just in case I would ever need to edit the music in a hack. I got an error saying I was missing "vbalIml.ocx". Then I downloaded the file and extracted it, but I still got the error. Any ideas?

Years
Like, what kinds of limitations?

edit: 900th post. XD

'coz i'm making some new trainers then, a while ago, when i talk to the trainers that i've made, they just only say the Closing words, they won't battle me. Then the other trainers that i made is working perfectly. Have you experience this kind of problem?

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
'coz i'm making some new trainers then, a while ago, when i talk to the trainers that i've made, they just only say the Closing words, they won't battle me. Then the other trainers that i made is working perfectly. Have you experience this kind of problem?

This is because of Trainer Flags. I'm guessing you are testing this on a save file that already has beaten most of the trainers. When you beat a trainer, the game automatically clears the flag associated with the trainer. (Each trainer has one flag all to itself.) This is so that the next time you see them, they just say their closing remarks and don't battle you again. To reset this, just run this simple script before hand. I would attach it to an NPC near the area that you are testing the battle:

#Dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
settrainerflag 0x[TRAINER NUMBER]
end

Trainer's are kind of backwards, as they only battle when their flag is set, (most events in the game only happen when the flag is cleared, which is why this confuses some people).

Years
so, this will be the script now:
Spoiler:

And oh~ i am Trying to hack Pokemon EMerald ;)

Years
Guys, I was wandering if there is anyone currently working on a digimon hack or is planning of making one. If you are can you please tell me as I really want to play one. Also I know about digimon operation digipedia but they've been inactive on the thread for a while now so thanks for reading.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
so, this will be the script now:
Spoiler:

And oh~ i am Trying to hack Pokemon EMerald ;)

no no no,

Just the script I sent you. That is completely separate. That enables the trainer battle to happen.

The trainerbattle script is completely different and should be put on a different npc. See diegoisawesome's tutorial on how to script that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2016
Does anyone have any idea about how to eliminate the effects of natures or how to make it such that every Pokémon has a neutral nature?

thanethane98

Self Proclaimed Expert
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2013
I just tried out sappy just in case I would ever need to edit the music in a hack. I got an error saying I was missing "vbalIml.ocx". Then I downloaded the file and extracted it, but I still got the error. Any ideas?

I know I had this error a little while ago when setting up sappy again. Either try moving it into the same folder as Sappy, or try and find a version of Sappy that comes with an installer. I believe that's how I fixed it, by running an installer and then using the version of sappy I needed.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
My mega-huge sappy tut gives you the VbalCbo blah blah blah .ocx with my versions of sappy.

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

I got a question about hacked rom's
idk if this is the right thread for this

but my question is are there any hacked nds rom's cuz I've searched all over and I can't find anything but I heard there was does anyone know about this if so pm me cuz I would like to play them

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
You need more than that, footprint table, habitat table, front sprite table, backsprite table, cry table, pokedex data table, pokemon data table, name table, pallet table, icon table, icon pallet table. Yeah... there's a patch in development for all 649, but honestly 411 is enough for one person. I know you won't use ones like farfetch'd, shuckle, anything you won't use, go ahead and replace.

Years
no no no,

Just the script I sent you. That is completely separate. That enables the trainer battle to happen.

The trainerbattle script is completely different and should be put on a different npc. See diegoisawesome's tutorial on how to script that.

Amd oh~! My last question, should i copy the script offset of it then paste it into Advance Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back