• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
One of the best bands ever. 1000000/10 :3

minus a "0" because its not the best of qualities >O

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
9/10
I really like the background design the best. The blending is very well done to be specific.

Gero50

闇の下呂
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
It looks pretty good, I like the outfit for sure.
7/10

The program I use is PS CS3.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'll give you credit for the effects. 7/10

But the Misty image is bad quality and it looks like she's been punched in the mouth :x

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Okay icons for something I have absolutely no interest for. The one thing I really don't like about it is the colour - it's far too... girly for my tastes. I guess it's a taste thing though. Too much pink just bothers me, haha.

7/10

μοναδική τους ελπίδα
Years
6/10

Simple and good, but you could do without the text below, no matter how true it is.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Eh, it's alright. Quality is fine, positioning is well and the banner is very simplistic, so I'll give it an 8 out of 10.

Years
7/10. Banner is fine enough. Text is fine as well. The sprites, however, are superfluous and detract from any continuity in the signature; it feels as if you just put it there because you could.

Years
Okay, I;m going to say this once: Pick the sprites or the banner, because they do not look good together. They're fine on they're own, but never together.

Other than that fine, the quote in the banner is quite beautiful.

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back