• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A castle fit for a king!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
N's castle. One of the most stunning things from both sets of games, honestly. How did you feel when you first came upon it? When it first rose from the ground? Do you think they designed it amazingly, made it believable, made it look flawless?! And how about going through it - was it exciting, could've it been deeper, had more grunts, had more stuff in it? Would've you wanted it to have more of a story in B2/W2, how would've this best occured? Would've you liked to see Ghetsis hiding there for one final fight, with a castle much larger than before just appearing from the ground? :3

Share all your thoughts on N's castle. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
omg n's castle, that amazing place from the original unova games! i loved that place, well except for n's room, the song is just sooo creepy /me shrugs but there was a neat rare candy in there so meh xD and how it rose from the ground was absolutely stunning!

and in b2w2 omg i liked how it looked so uhh... ruined? lol and tbh, i wouldnt want ghetsis ruining my experience there in b2w2, cuz he sucks :[

das all nica hope ur happy ;]

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
N's Castle was really cool. It was really cool when It came rising from the ground. Though the interior was really pretty since it was kid of empty. But it was fun where all the gym leaders came haha. The grunts were kinda easy to beat and I actually got to use my beautiful Reshiram there </3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I really loved how they surprised you with that after beating the Elite 4. I mean, who would expect a giant castle to just pop out from under the ground? Simply Amazing.
Plus entering the castle was very thrilling, i had no idea what to expect, and was completely satisfied with the final Battle that took inside it.

Years
OMG I loved this scene where N's Castle rose from the ground, it was one of the best scenes ever in the game, and then the scene where Reshiram and Zekrom emerge is also cool. The music in the castle was also epic, along with that final battle against N and Ghetsis.

It may have not looked as awesome in B2/W2, but then again 2 years have passed so it's certain it had to look different.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
N's Castle looks awesome even on the first time it emerges from the ground. When I entered it, it looks epic, but too bad that this place could only be accessed once, in B/W.

In B2/W2, this place is quite in ruins after 2 years... but it still retains some of its former glory a bit.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
N's castle = Awesome. It was the best place in BW in my opinion. BUT I hate N's room there's absolutely nuthin to do. The song sucks...nah it doesn't, but I didn't like his room, it's ugly but N is awesome. The place where Zekrom and Reshiram emerge is awesome too.

But in BW 2...well, eh. It looked so different but I kinda liked the puzzle, it's the best puzzle after Drayden's.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
In BW I felt like N was trying to compensate for something the first time I laid eyes upon that castle. By the time I started making my way inside I couldn't help but feel creeped out due to what N had in his rooms and all.

In B2W2 it felt rather eery to put it lightly.

I'd say more but saying I was simply creeped out in general due to what N had at the time and how that protected/represented his faith in Team Plasma and Ghetsis back then is less time consuming for me lol.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
In B/W, I was surprised that underneath the grounds of the Pokémon League is the castle of N! (How did the castle go there anyway? :-o) I pretty much liked the cutscene where N's castle unearthed itself. It looked and felt so A-MAZING! (N's room is still creepy to me though, as always.) Almost like it is the right place to end the story, rather than the usual, where you beat the champion, go to the Hall of Fame and then you're done.

I haven't visited N's castle in my White 2 yet, but I've seen some pics of it, and I see that it's wrecked. Still though, adds up more to the adventure. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The castle coming out of the ground cut scene was awesome!I actually replayed a few times.I was just so shocked how they even got the castle underground.But i really likes N's room, though the music was a bit creepy it showed a lot of past, i felt a bit nostalgic for some reason.In B2/W2 though they could've made it a bit bigger but owell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The entrance it made was incredible. But that was it, really. I mean, it felt more like a regular office building-esque interior, what with the few floors, and those floors only went in one direction. It didn't feel like much of a castle. It was just another building. In Black 2 and White 2 it was upgraded to ruins (which is an upgrade to me cuz I love ruins <3), but even then, still, it was bland and boring, nothing much to it whatsoever. I do LOVE the ruined N's Room thing. Like, when everything was in shambles? Yeah, that was great for me. It would have been better had he not been in the castle all together, just to give it even more mystery and eeriness.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Seeing how I absolutely despise N and his entire character (pretentious/attempts to convince you he's learned a lesson at the end of battle/didn't believe him/all the crap he put me through/still hate him.) the castle, to me, was none to exciting. I thought the fact that it ominously loomed over the league was pretty cool, but other then that, the only room I bothered to look into was N childhood room, which was indeed unsettling... The only thing that castle is to me, is a testament to the thing that f**ked up my chances of becoming a Champion on my first League Run because Ghetsis and N had to be idiots.

Suffice it to say that I'm pretty bitter about not becoming a champion on my first run... :/

This castle is nothing but a painful monument to what could of been.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It looked cool the first time I saw it, but found was disappointed that we could only explore like three floors of it and a few rooms...
I wish that B2W2 had explained how the castle was built next to the league without them noticing...that was one of the biggest questions I had.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I like the music they are playing in BW. It doesn't sound like the normal music you'd expect from a pokemon game. Unfortunatly the castle wasn't as cool in BW2 as it was in BW, though...

Back