• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Treecko's Trade Shop

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Updated the shop a lot with more shinies and services including shiny egg breeding!

BUMP

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 9, 2013
guys, I have no idea how to work this, is this the place i go to if i wanna trade? if so, does anyone have pokerus in gen4 that they can give me? it would be much appreciated and I'll try to get you what you want in return

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
guys, I have no idea how to work this, is this the place i go to if i wanna trade? if so, does anyone have pokerus in gen4 that they can give me? it would be much appreciated and I'll try to get you what you want in return

Hello! Welcome to the forums :) this is isn't the place you would go to for a sime request like yours, instead you'd go to the Quick Trade Thread and post. What you need :) I could trade pokerus though if you're still looking for it.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Hello Treecko10. I'm in the market for that Cyndaquil.
I Have Giratina (NOT SHINY)Lv.70 for Pkmn Diamond.
My buddy is a cheater and got a Lv.5 Giratina. He gave it to me at Lv.7 and now it's Lv.68 (and counting) And he's Got higher Stats than my Lv.92 Zapdos from Lg!
So im trading The normal Giratina for that Shiny Cyndaquil. That seem ok?
I also got three other Shiny Pkmn: Electrike Gulpin and Torkcole

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hello Treecko10. I'm in the market for that Cyndaquil.
I Have Giratina (NOT SHINY)Lv.70 for Pkmn Diamond.
My buddy is a cheater and got a Lv.5 Giratina. He gave it to me at Lv.7 and now it's Lv.68 (and counting) And he's Got higher Stats than my Lv.92 Zapdos from Lg!
So im trading The normal Giratina for that Shiny Cyndaquil. That seem ok?
I also got three other Shiny Pkmn: Electrike Gulpin and Torkcole

Yeah sure I can get you the cyndaquil :) the only legendaries I'm looking for are mew, Deoxys, and Shaymin. If not ill trade you for the Giratina :)

Back