• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chaos Gate: Registration and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lately, I've been getting rusty with mah RP sign-up skillz. >_<

If anything at all needs to be editted or extended, let me know, and I will be right on it. >.>

Name: Garliam Netirre

Sex: Male

Race: Leechi

Sub-race: None

Combat Form: Magic

Skill slots: ( Skills you excel in most, other then combat)
1. Magic
2. Archer
3. Hunting

Height: 6'2

Weight: 175

Appearance: Garliam dresses much like a knight more than any type of magic user. He wears a dark shaded red armor to compliment his long, bright and burning hair that waves in winds with the clear strands swishing at every corner. His eyes are the same shade of red as his armor. At the same time, he is not a combatist when it really gets down to it. He fights with the major magic his mind is capable of and archery skill he has so recently acquired to strike down his foes. At both arms, there is no protected armor, but black leather to fall all the way to the red leathered gloves of his. His legs however are protected with the same armor as his chest. He wears his armor tipped boots as well.

Though he holds all of this, the armor itself is not heavy and is not much of anything that could protect him. It is there to trick those that wish to defy him, forcing them to believe that he is actually wearing the unbreakable armor of hell. It is easy to pierce, but that is a secret that only he will keep to himself.

Personality: Garliam cares for no one. He, much his worshiped god, is blinded. Not physically; mentally. He sees evil in good and wishes to correct such things, and knows that the only way to do so is give them death. He will kill, and he will not be afraid to do so. He will tell his victims why they must die before giving a final blow; his voice at that time is very raspy and low. He is blinded by rage to kill, and he has no reason for it. He has just always known that it is right.

Nickname: (If Any): None

Side: ( Good, bad or Neutral): Bad

God Worshiped: Joeda the Blinded

History: He does not have a past. He remembers nothing but death, and will kill because it is right in his eyes. He views the night as his savior and the light as a new hell. Without a second slight chance given, he will strike because it is how he has always been. He doesn't believe he was ever once a young boy; he believes he is an entity of darkness laid upon this world to fight back what he, and only he, considers evil. He is blinded by this, and will kill with the magic he knows and the skills he can do.

Birthday: He celebrates no birthday (but honestly, April 21 XD)

Place of Birth: Hatorri

Goals: Kill the evil in the world (or what he considers evil)

Fears: His true past.

Vehicle: Transportation Spells

Element: (eh…wha?) >_>;

Other Stuff: None

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
(( Cracks Knuckles)) Well sorry I've been inactive for so long, lots of school stuff and internet issues, But I'm back in the saddle and ready to RP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2008
Hello all, in this thread you will post your sign up sheets for The Chaos Gate.

PLEASE READ THE PLOT ON PAGE 15 OF THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Here you can also discuss things such as; Ideas, questions, and others.

Now I also have 3 slots that are for good people, really good Rpers. These 3 slots will be stronger because they express experienced people. They will already have weapons and help me assist the new adventurers.

Another 3 for bad guys. ( villains)

Name:kitsume
sex: female
Race:human
Sub-race: wolf
Combat Form: ninjistu
1.archery
2.disguses
3. i got nothing dX
Height:5.3
Weight:99 pounds
Appearance:black hair,sea blue eyes, creamy skin
Personality:calm,respectful,bad attention span
Nickname: kit
Side: good
God Worshiped: god
History: is in secret clan
Birthday:april 20
Place of Birth:in forest which was on fire
Goals:wants to be stronger then anybody!
Fears:blood,and puke
Vehicle: wyvern
Element: water
Other Stuff: i can trasform into an eevee

soo this rp is like ningas? am i right?

Hello all, in this thread you will post your sign up sheets for The Chaos Gate.

PLEASE READ THE PLOT ON PAGE 15 OF THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Here you can also discuss things such as; Ideas, questions, and others.

Now I also have 3 slots that are for good people, really good Rpers. These 3 slots will be stronger because they express experienced people. They will already have weapons and help me assist the new adventurers.

Another 3 for bad guys. ( villains)

Name:kitsume
sex: female
Race:human
Sub-race: wolf
Combat Form: ninjistu
1.archery
2.disguses
3. i got nothing dX
Height:5.3
Weight:99 pounds
Appearance:black hair,sea blue eyes, creamy skin
Personality:calm,respectful,bad attention span
Nickname: kit
Side: good
God Worshiped: god
History: is in secret clan
Birthday:april 20
Place of Birth:in forest which was on fire
Goals:wants to be stronger then anybody!
Fears:blood,and puke
Vehicle: wyvern
Element: water
Other Stuff: i can trasform into an eevee

soo this rp is like ningas? am i right?

her birthday

on her 16th birthday kitsume was exited this is her day to actully travel alone! she got her wyvern jade "comon lets go jade!"
When jade flew she saw... EWW blood!!!! she hung on jade whithed hurted her soo jade bit kitsume and blood appered.. kitsume said "OH MY GOD BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kitsume faints.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back