• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Mine are all boxes with an image in the back and rounded corners with BBCode-formatted text and links. It's getting kinda lame lol.

THERE IS AN INCH OF SNOW ON THE GROUND HERE. EVERYONE BE JEALOUS.

*is incredibly jealous of you*

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
and thus why i based my entire username around that idea. Unless it's a blizzard and you aren't the one who falls flat on the floor, witner time is easily my favorite season. Snow is indeed magical and it calms the soul~

droomph

weeb
Years
A few years ago I was skiing and slipped on some ice. Cracked a few bones. That wasn't magical in the least.

this year I slipped on some crappy snow and broke my spleen and my spine (not the nerves, just the bones). Turns out I was going down a double diamond slope against my will, I accuse physics of causing bodily harm to me.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
It's "ok" as Apple is a very forgiving company. You just have to stop using their patented product and buy the Apple retinas instead. Please proceed to dig out your eyeballs in the next 30 days to stop violating the laws, and purchase this innovative product that revolutionized eyesights around the world in its place~

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
It is quite logical actually. See our eyes are round, iPhone has round corners. If your pupils are visible, that means your screen is transparent, same with iPhone's. Also, if you are capable of site, you are competing with iPhone's camera. Plus, Retina Display.
As has been said, you may now proceed to poking out your eyeballs and replacing them with the Apple Eye-Ball:
Spoiler:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And the picture there makes it all the more fitting~!

I only have like one apple product and that's just my ipod nano... got it for free using airmiles so lol. I never shelved out any money for any apple product personally though.

Echidna

Years
Don't you mean iBall?

I also own an Apple product, an ipod. I wish I'd had other options, but they're the only people who make mp3 players that are worth anything.

LOL
Yes, iBall :3

I am a proud owner of NO Apple products. HP Laptop, Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone and 3DS. All together are just about everything portable I may ever need :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Acer laptop, a blackberry (with no internet plans SIGH), a PSP that isn't really mine but it's effectively mine, a DS that I don't really play anymore, and the mentioned ipod are all the portable products that I have.

Echidna

Years
I got a Samsung smarthphone last week. I'm still amazed by all the useless things I can waste my time on now!

Ikr? It's a beautiful thing lol.
Pan to browse images is my best feature on the S3 O_O
It's so unbelievable xD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I only got internet on my phone recently. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was stuck in the phone age stone age.

I'll be a lot motivated to move on if the pricetag isn't so high. But I suppose that having the net will actually motivate me to take random pictures, which will motivate me to use said 'useless' features like browsing images, and posting on twitter randomly with Erica, Team Fail, Morkula and whatnot XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back