• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Hi Guys I'm Back gosh it has been a long time since i last entered this forum because of collage but i'm finally back and i promise you i won't ever leave just for you guys

droomph

weeb
Years
Hi Guys I'm Back gosh it has been a long time since i last entered this forum because of collage but i'm finally back and i promise you i won't ever leave just for you guys

Heyo!

well, don't ever leave!!! I don't know why anyone would :P

Though do focus on college if you must. PC isn't irl, after all :P

But welcome back! I hope you'll get to know the new people that have joined since you were last on here.

Years

Hi everyone...I have been gone for a while due to alot of things in my personal life but Im back due to the fact that I finally have some time to be on here and I want to create a fan made game called Pokemon Battle Network while enjoying what PC has to offer for me....

Ill see ya around everyone

-MegamanDX

Welcome back to you two!

Nothing much has changed other than a few sections.

Anyways, have fun.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm gonna take a few days break. I'm a little upset over somethings related to PC, particularly PCX related, I rather not say what, and I know I really shouldn't get upset about it, but I'll be gone till I cool off and calm down a bit.

See you all later.

Years
You know guys, after doing some soul-searching I have made a hard decision.

Yes, I am going to be leaving PC for long time, and I mean a really long time. It was so much fun having a cute, meme-loving Oshawott coming to play and bring laughter but sadly, the laughter has died.

During my really long absence you can reach me on Twitter, Facebook, Serebii or Ever Grande.

It was nice fun meeting all of you but now, it's time to say goodbye as I migrate to a new home at Ever Grande.

Well, I'm gonna miss you guys!

- Hikari10

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
No Hikari... don't leave us! Don't! But whatever makes you happy makes me happy and I know you will be happy with your new home in the end. It's my home too.

Treecko

Years
I'm gonna take a few days break. I'm a little upset over somethings related to PC, particularly PCX related, I rather not say what, and I know I really shouldn't get upset about it, but I'll be gone till I cool off and calm down a bit.

See you all later.

Ok I've decided it's stupid to make a big deal out of this. So I'll be staying.

Yes, I am going to be leaving PC for long time, and I mean a really long time. It was so much fun having a cute, meme-loving Oshawott coming to play and bring laughter but sadly, the laughter has died.

During my really long absence you can reach me on Twitter, Facebook, Serebii or Ever Grande.

It was nice fun meeting all of you but now, it's time to say goodbye as I migrate to a new home at Ever Grande.

- Hikari10

HIKARI! We're all gonna miss you so very much. You were my first friend on PC so it's sad to hear you want to leave. As long as you're happy somewhere else for a while. And hey, I'll be on EGC and Serebii too, so I'll still see you there. Though please come back to PC sometime again.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

- Hikari10
No Hikari, how am I to survive here at PC without ya. At least I have Twitter, gonna miss ya~ Please come back soon.

~Mid

Ice Car

Banned
Years

- Hikari10
Long time huh? Any particular reason? Like personal issues and whatnot?

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years

- Hikari10

Wat?!ur leaving?for a long,long time?:cer_disbelief:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

- Hikari10

Aw man, i'm gonna miss you...it was really fun here with you <3

If you come back, Terezi will be waiting for you >:]

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey, well, I know I haven't been on much these days, and I'm glad to say that I'm coming back!
I've been busy all summer with life-ish stuff, but most of it is over so I have time for PC again. I probably won't return to my pre-leave activity, but just letting you know that you'll see me posting again. :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I will be leaving PC. Well for a while. I don't know when I will come back. Bye! :)

Treecko

Years
Hey, well, I know I haven't been on much these days, and I'm glad to say that I'm coming back!
I've been busy all summer with life-ish stuff, but most of it is over so I have time for PC again. I probably won't return to my pre-leave activity, but just letting you know that you'll see me posting again. :)
Welcome back. Glad you could get all that school stuff out of the way.

I will leave PC about 1 mounth. Why? I Currently had an exam. See you next time!

Be back soon, but take you're time. Good luck with exams!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Well, this is goodbye. I have decided to leave PC, due to personal reasons and studying for exams. Also,I have next to no free time. I am sorry to go,and will miss you all. I will be back on during holidays, temporarily. I will be back for good in eight years or so... In the meantime,you can talk to me on twitter @chaoticlapras read my blog at chaoticlapras.blogspot.com or email me at [email protected] I am so sorry to go guys. I was kind of hovering over it anyway, what with Hikari and Diab_low leaving. Since they left, I was less active anyway. Once again, I am sorry to go.

~ChaoticLapras~ The leaves falling from the trees in autmn, like a kiss of paradise...

Cadence

Spitfire
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I will be leaving.

Maybe I will come back, but probably in a long time.

I'm suffering from cancer, my grades have been severely dropping, my aunt has died and we are running low on money and employment.

I may have only been on here for less than a month, but I really do hope I come back.

Until probably in April, goodbye. *salutes everyone and walks into the sunset*

EDIT: I came back quickly just to say how much I love you all, and I hope the best of all of you. :')

Last edited:
Years
I will be leaving.

Maybe I will come back, but probably in a long time.

I'm suffering from cancer, my grades have been severely dropping, my aunt has died and we are running low on money.

I may have only been on here for less than a month, but I really do hope I come back.

Until probably in April, goodbye. *salutes everyone and walks into the sunset*

That's so heartbreaking Phoenix, I have only just met you but I wish you good luck.

See you in April 2013... that is if I don't leave before then.

droomph

weeb
Years
being on here is getting more and more depressing for me, I'll come back in a few but until then I'm avoiding this place mostly until I figure out what's wrong with me.

Back