• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Sirfetch’d

Sounds fun! Already doing a TWD theme, but an organized collab sounds much more fun :D

Naturally I want Michonne :]

Sirfetch’d

If we did this collab would we have similar avatars as well to go along with the sigs that will all look similar?

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, I googled and tried to search myself for some with no luck :I

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
The whole matching themes thing would be cool but I usually just have anime girls for my signatures so I am going to pass. I also don't like having real people in my themes because I feel like they are staring at me and it creeps me out. Also, you guys already chose my favorite characters. But I think you should definitely try it though and advertise the club.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Are we all looking forward to the new series of TWD, Where do you all think the series will go and who will be the first person to die?

I am so looking forward to this, like you don't even know! The 13th of October cannot get here fast enough for me B].

As for who I think will die first, I really don't know at this point. It can really be anyone(other than Daryl and Michonne ofc ;D). I am kind of thinking Sasha will get axed early, but I am still skeptical about that because she was promoted to main cast. I think we will see a few Woodbury survivors go first though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Judy. I said it earlier and I'll say it again, I think she'll die. Maybe not first, but eventually.

Also, my body is READY.

Sirfetch’d

Also, I could definitely see Judy go early although I'd like to see her stick around and see how she affects the others.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I shouldn't be here, should I? I haven't finished the third season yet xD I'm so afraid of spoilers hahaha. I just wanted to tell you guys that I like The Walking Dead and would like to join eventually and that MY BODY IS READY.

Sirfetch’d

OMG GUYS TODAY MARKS THE 1 MONTH MARK!!!! I am getting so excited and now the official countdown begins :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, I'm caught up now! Pretty good timing before season 4 I'd say.

- Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (Rika)
- Andrea Daryl and Michonne and Carol. I can't really choose between them :/ Maybe Carol if you really want me to pick. She's gotten so badass yet nice over the seasons.
- I don't have time to do the quiz now, school starts soon :x Can I do it later? :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
That looks so much fun. I'm nowhere near the NYC of course :p If you do make it, take pics! Or, you know, it didn't happen.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah so wishing that I lived in NY right now for that ;-; Looks like that would be one of the most fun things ever!

Back