• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Heres a few more
Polipuff(Not my Best)
picture.php
Luxectric(This one not so good either)
Maroking(He came out nice)
Magneedle(I thought that was clever)
And the ones from before in case you missed them
Feralidon
Dragodactly
Shuckdos
As Always Comment & Criticisms are always welcome

All are very good, but Dragondactyles head looks weird.

Just made Moldirido!
th_Molrido.png

The flames look weird but maybe that's just me.

I was bored, so I colored DPPt's Articuno like RSE's. I was just wondering what people would think of it, so I posted it here.

I don't really see a diffrence :/

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
I hate to not put some C+CC down, but I can't think of anything. But I should get on to what I posted here for. I had an exceedingly random idea of how awesome it would be to make a cake Pokemon, so I made some pallettes, and I asked someone to request a Pokemon. Here's what came out:
5bvnt9prqkh8rg2nk36.png

Now, the pink part is the frosting, the brown is the cake, and the red dots are (Supossed to be) strawberries. I just really wanted to know what people think about it.

Years
Well it's just a fusion, not perfect, not bad either.
I always say, try to scratch small parts to make the body parts blend in better with the sprite.
Also it's pure gold, you might wanna use some of skarmory's colours to make it abit more detailed then it is.

Years
Fitting colours nice.
You might wanna replace the blue parts with maybe red or green.
the blue doesnt fit in very well.

Years
To me it doesn't fit, but it's not really a big deal, because it's just a recouler, no need to fix it really not that important.

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Some of my newer works, neither idea original. I hope you like them.[/QUOTE]

that link is aweomse!!! I can't post any images yet but in my avatarI have one I made

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Me and TheOtherJake just made these (:

I know the Aipom aint very good but whatcha think of the alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back