• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Somebody Liiiiikes You~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I LOVE likes. So much. In fact I try to make every post of mine like-worthy, and then I get disappointed when they don't have likes. On the other hand, it assures that I do have good posts that should appeal to people as opposed to spammy posts, but still... I like numbers. :(

40 Likes On Your Posts <-- is what I have right now.

While it is relatively small now, I hope to get a much higher amount and eventually have the highest and be the most worshipped/greatest on PC ever, because when it comes to numbers and me at PC, I dominate (as you can tell by highest post count, most emblems etc). Unfortunately that also shows I have very little of a life, but still. High numbers are pretty.

I also try to like people's posts often.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Me when I get a like :
gu8UW.gif

It feels good to receive recognition for a post. I currently have two likes lol, but I won't complain you guys don't know quality posts when you see them.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I dunno, none probably. Even if I had them, I wouldn't even realize it, and wouldn't even look for them. I prefer comments. Actually, I definately prefer comments. The more I think about the like system, the more it drives me crazy! It's just so passive and unhelpful.

Conversely, I like to give comments as well. I think taking a moment to write something in appreciation or agreement would mean more to the person who made the comment. But well, what do I know?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh boy. Well, I did just return from hiatus a few days ago, and I left prior to the like system being installed. And I've only posted a handful of generic posts so far since I returned, so I have zero. Haha.

Not the place for personal opinions, but check my blog out if you want to know what I think about the like system.

Years
I think I've only got four likes, but in all honestly I don't mind one way or another if I get them. It's cool to see that someone agrees with you on what you were saying, so if they do show up it's nice. I view them in the same way I do the emblem system here: they're nice to have, but don't really affect your overall experience.

I've never gotten a post comment, though, which I guess is slightly disappointing.

Back