• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Snowfall (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Team Snowfall

Introduction:

Hello Everyone. I am Aryan. I actually joined PC to download rom hacks and I eventually got the idea to make a rom hack myself. This is my first hack called "Pokemon Christmas Edition". Due to being Christmas recently and the winter season, I decided to make this hack. I want people to join this team so that we can make the best hack ever. I want people to enjoy playing this hack and this hack becomes a very enjoyable hack. This hack will have snowy effects and hail at most places. Hacking is just fun and I want this fun to be created into a big achievement. This hack will be very much related to the winter season and Christmas. I am good at spriting and basic at scripting and mapping.

Current Project:

Pokemon Christmas Edition (Pokemon Ruby Hack)

Story:

You wake up one morning and you see your house very much decorated. You then realize that today is Christmas and you can start your journey in the Sneu region today. You recieve the Pokedex ans your Starter from Prof. Larch. Your main goal is to go through the snowy and festive region to beat the Champion. You also have to destroy the plans of Team Ice Flakes. Prof. Larch have warned you of the hail in various areas and the difficulties you will face.

Features:

An entire New Region
A new Story
New Sprites
New Scripts
New Maps
New Tiles
Day and Night System
New Gym Leaders and Elite-4
New Hero and Heroine
Team Ice Flakes

Help Wanted:

Scripter
Mapper
Tile Editor/Inserter
Music Editor/Inserter
Title Screen Editor
ASM Hacker
OW Spriter
Trainer Spriter
Banner Maker
Alpha/Beta Tester

Any other suggestions will be appreciated

Team Members:

Aryan143:Spriter,Basic Scripter
Ganeshwar: Tile Editor/Inserter
RoboPoke: Banner Maker,OW Spriter,Scripter,Trainer Spriter
SuperLaluigi: Mapper,Alpha/Beta Tester
Dragon master legend's: Title Screen Editor

Application Form:

Code:
Nickname:
Skills:
Applying As:
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Timezone:
Contact Info(I prefer PMs and Dropbox):

After joining, download Dropbox here.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Nickname:RoboPoke
Skills:Graphics (Banners,OW sprites, Trainer Sprites and Pokemon Sprites)And basic scripting
Applying As:Banner Maker/Trainer Spriter/OW Spriter/Scripter
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Can be given when my site is finished
Timezone: GMT
Contact Info(I prefer PMs and Dropbox): PM,Skype

Last edited:

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
Nickname:Superlaluigi
Skills:Mapper,Beta Tester
Applying As:Mapper
Timezone:Gmt
Contact Info:Private Message/PM
*Extra Info:If i am applyed i know how to map but the only problem is that i dont know how to insert new graphics to a map but I am a good at Mapping(Extra)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname:RoboPoke
Skills:Graphics (Banners,OW sprites, Trainer Sprites and Pokemon Sprites)And basic scripting
Applying As:Banner Maker/Trainer Spriter/OW Spriter/Scripter
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): Can be given when my site is finished
Timezone: GMT
Contact Info(I prefer PMs and Dropbox):PM,Skype

You are ACCEPTED!!! as Banner Maker/Trainer Spriter/OW Spriter/Scripter

Nickname:Superlaluigi
Skills:Mapper,Beta Tester
Applying As:Mapper
Timezone:Gmt
Contact Info:Private Message/PM
*Extra Info:If i am applyed i know how to map but the only problem is that i dont know how to insert new graphics to a map but I am a good at Mapping(Extra)

You are ACCEPTED!!! as Mapper/Beta Tester

Years
hey i am applying as title screen editor but am a scripter,spriter,trainer spriter as well go to the link to see my baddest work pm me if you want me to show my best and make your title screen

https : //www . dropbox.com/s/kivrdbf1s8rcax4/Pokemon%20-%20GUARDIAN%20LEGENDS. png?m

remove all the spaces because i cant attach an link

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
hey i am applying as title screen editor but am a scripter,spriter,trainer spriter as well go to the link to see my baddest work pm me if you want me to show my best and make your title screen

https : //www . dropbox.com/s/kivrdbf1s8rcax4/Pokemon%20-%20GUARDIAN%20LEGENDS. png?m

remove all the spaces because i cant attach an link

You are ACCEPTED!!! as Title Screen Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back