• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is this- this YOUTUBEZ everybody's talkin' about?

How often do you go on Youtube?

• Every Day (or at least every time I use the internet)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Often, but not always

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Rarely, just watch it when i feel like it.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Never. YouTube sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Do you often go on YouTube? If so, what types of videos do you watch? News, shows, gaming, music, or just random stuff you enjoy? What Youtubers do you normally watch?

If not, why don't you like YouTube? Do you go on another video sharing website, like DailyMotion of Vimeo?

-----------

For my part, I usually go to my "subscriptions" bar and check all the new videos there. Most of them are about gaming (specifically Minecraft) and some other ones a just general fun stuff.My fave Youtubers till now are PewDiePie, JWittz (pokemon), PeanutButterGamer and machinima.

I recommend JWittz, he's a good Pokemon youtuber who does amazing videos on the trading card game and does Pokemon fact videos. He's epic. :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I recommend JWittz, he's a good Pokemon youtuber who does amazing videos on the trading card game and does Pokemon fact videos. He's epic. :D

I agree, especially if you are interested in the Pokemon trading card game, as he has a entertaining selection of videos devoted to that.

I go on YouTube so much that it's my most viewed page on Chrome. I'm even planning on making some videos for my account. I also go on blip.tv for videos from tgwtg (That Guy With The Glasses).

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I frequent Youtube most every day I'm actually connected to the internet. Mainly I watching gaming videos and listen to music on Youtube. My favorite channel for covers of songs is geekyfandubs because her voice is just a amazing. I also frequent the channels of LPers like Cry and other cover artists like adrisaurus, katethegreat19, and rockleetist.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I use it for listening to music, but am wary of getting another computer virus there. T:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I use Youtube almost constantly, but sometimes I'll search other sites if there's something that I want to watch that isn't on YT for whatever reason (usually "Not available in your country" or it was deleted).

Truth be told, I don't like most YTers but there are a few that I enjoy. Most recently I've been watching a lot of DMJared's videos because I enjoyed his DBZ retrospective.

Years
I rarely seek it out. Sometimes I'm reading something online and they mention a related video and that brings me to youtube, but for the most part I probably only watch something on it every 2, 3, or 4 days when something else brings me to it. I don't just go there and look to see what's on.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I use YouTube a lot, but not on it everytime, or every day, about 4-5 times a week.

Do you often go on YouTube? - I go a lot, but not every single time I'm online
If so, what types of videos do you watch? - variety, depends on what I feel like watching that day
News, shows, gaming, music, or just random stuff you enjoy? - I prefer to watch random videos, videos on how to cook, no specific, not really news, for the news I just go to my cities local online news. At times I can watch full length football game, at times CAF or AFC will stream games live.
What Youtubers do you normally watch? - joyofcooking (learn to bake deserts), aeriscooking (learn to cook Korean meals), TV Tokyo (previews)

If not, why don't you like YouTube? I watch it, its not the only site I watch videos, some I'm not allowed to mention on PC (against the rules)
Do you go on another video sharing website, like DailyMotion of Vimeo? - I don't like Vimeo, I occationally watch DailyMotion

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
YouTube fell out with me when it was acquired by Google and they started deleted CC content left and right. Even the minor things like audio are censored or removed on their site i.e. a completely custom, unique video drawn by someone with a CC audio track will have the audio censored / removed / auto-muted.

Bleh.

I only go on there now for like, this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I hate youtube with a passion... but I love a lot of the people and videos on it, so I don't have much of a choice but to use it. I'm on it pretty much 24/7.

Skalla

Drama Queen
Years
I loathe Youtube. I hate the idiot video makers, I hate the money *****s, I hate the commenters, its just an overall horrendous community. But since all my favourite video content creators use it so I guess I have no choice.

ALSO EVERY1 HOo DISLIKD THIS IS RONG111111

Melody

Banned
Years
I visit Youtube daily. That doesn't mean I like it always though.

Generally, I watch Daneboe, Vlogbrothers, some Minecraft LPers like Etho and LeaderGrev, and occasionally things like Minutephysics, 1veritasum, numberphile, vihart, and a few other channels.

What I often DONT LIKE ABOUT YOUTUBE ISN'T the content creators! IT'S THE STUPID COMMENTERS

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I quite often have youtube open on my second monitor, whilst I play a game or browse the internet. I'll put on random videos from my subscriptions or just find new let's-plays to act as chewing-gum for my mind, whilst I play a game or whatever.

I pretty much always avoid the comments section; it's generally filled with idiots.

Years
I used to use it a lot more when I still had my iPod Touch, but ever since that got busted, I rarely visit it anymore (my computer struggles running videos at just 240p). I used it moreso for music and things like that rather than certain users, but there would be other times where I'd get caught in the YouTube wormhole, where you end up watching related video after related video.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I usually go to YouTube often. I'm watching some stuff that I enjoy, like musics, and relieving my old times by watching some shows or any past-time videos.

Years
I have been decreasing my usage on Youtube slowly and slowly.. only to watch videos when I am tremendously bored. Though at one point in time, I used to go on Youtube all the time.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
~ Do you often go on YouTube? -I usually check in at least once a day
~ If so, what types of videos do you watch? -mostly LPs, some reference videos for projects and programs.
~ News, shows, gaming, music, or just random stuff you enjoy? Mostly gaming or how-to videos. That's the majority of my viewing habits.
~ What Youtubers do you normally watch? I have very few subscriptions. I watch Marriland, Chuggaaconroy, Blacklightattack, Jwittz, Haydun, and Sephazon.
~ Do you go on another video sharing website, like DailyMotion of Vimeo? nope not really. I think for now I'll stick with Youtube, but mostly because trying to maintain a channel with uploads on 2 sites might get a little hectic for me right now.[/QUOTE]

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Do you often go on YouTube? All the freaking time. I probably spend more time on Youtube than on any other site out there

If so, what types of videos do you watch? Usually music videos, but I also watch a lot of sports videos and anything funny

News, shows, gaming, music, or just random stuff you enjoy? Music, Gaming, Sports, random

What Youtubers do you normally watch? I don't really key in on anyone anymore. I used to watch a ton of ShadowKirby, AVGN, and Chuggaaconroy when I was younger, but nowadays I just watch whatever I find to be good

Back