• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cheaper by the Dozens

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
okay this is the family RP for everyone that has joined the "Family Tree" in the Other Chat!
oh this is the sign that hangs outside of our houses:
"Warning...Nuts inside" :laugh: *slashes Andys tires*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
*Comes out flying with his last Z06, and hits the road so the rest of crazy family cant mess up his last Z06* O_O *Hits the brakes to see a road block with all of his family wanting to blow up his last Z06* *Turns the other way and steps on the gas, the car gets up to 180 MPH and all of the family is right behind him* O_O. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
well you were already my wife in the Family Tree thread and we've got a bunch of nuts for a family! :P that suits me good! :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Allys sister? no i put her under your wife, but she can still be Allys sister! :D
I think Soph as Ally's sister is better then my wife. See Ally has no one on her side of the family. Hay this is the RP thread, we should be talking about this over at the other thread.

Years
hah..I guess we should...
Sure..Soph can be my sister..I really wouldnt mind! :D

Arcanine said:
O_o Some one could have told me that. And I thought she was Ally's sister? i like putting mayonaise in my hair
Mayonaise? is that what Scott did edit? XD
I swear it says he edited this post..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years

*wonders who are the twelve kids Scott/Ally will have having*
*watched a drama production of this before*
*hopes that we can change the ending ='( ... though Scott is nuts he doesn't deserve to die >_<*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
frostweaver said:

*wonders who are the twelve kids Scott/Ally will have having*
*watched a drama production of this before*
*hopes that we can change the ending ='( ... though Scott is nuts he doesn't deserve to die >_<*
If Scott dies then he is going to die in a car crash with two of his other brothers. XD

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*eats the car 100marios is dying in*
"Thou uncle shall not die!"
Because my name isn't Kai!
*grabs all of the people out of the car and puts them in the special home*

*Pays doctor to get cured from talking in rymes*
"But you can nver die because you are to far behind in the stuff you must do...car tate yummy"

~HORN!

Back