• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Research: Third Gen Mystery Gift and Mystery Event

redriders180

Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
Years
If the E-reader WAS removed, what's stopping us from putting it back in? Can't we look at a Japanese Rom and copy everything accordingly? This would be perfect to do some events I want to do for my game.

droomph

weeb
Years
If the E-reader WAS removed, what's stopping us from putting it back in? Can't we look at a Japanese Rom and copy everything accordingly? This would be perfect to do some events I want to do for my game.
The problem is, the routine that probably gets the stuff to perform the E-reader is probably sandwiched in between other routines and can't be expanded easily, because unlike in NDS, there's no telling what you have to repoint, because there ARE no "files".

Back