• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda looked at him and smiled. "want to go to one of the battlefields I saw on the map?" she asked pulling out her map again looking at it "lets see" she muttered as Shadow jumped to her shoulder looking at the map. "You won't be able to do that after you evolve Shadow" she chuckled.

"And why do you say that?" Shadow said looking at the map.

"When you evolve if you jump on my shoulder you'll crush me Shadow" she shook her head with a small laugh before looking at Lincoln. "How about Battlefield 8? We're close to that one, and afterwords we can go to the cafeteria"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire blushed looking at Bri before seeing Skye, "It's nice to meet you Skye" she said a blush still on her face as she glanced at Bri again. Bea jumped out of Sapphires arms and went over to Sakutaro who was standing next to Bri at the moment.

"I know something" Bea giggled.

"And what's that" Sakutaro said back shaking his head.

"She likes him" Bea giggled more pointing first at Sapphire and then at Brian.

Sakutaro looked and chuckled. "I think your right" he said not liking that fact. "but let them figure it out on their own" he said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln shrugged as he casually tossed the pokeball from hand to hand. Now that he had made his decision there was no doubt in his mind, no questioning whether or not he had made the right choice. That's just the way he was. He wasn't sure what kind of terrain battlefield eight would offer, but if it was near to the cafeteria and the opportunity of some grub that was good enough for him.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He nodded. "It seems fair that I should, like, treat a girl to lunch after I beat her on the battlefield." Lincoln grinned. Although he'd enjoyed his last battle he hadn't gotten on or had a particularly fun time with his opponent. But he knew that would be different this time around.

Nika Valentine

Nika quietly finished her lunch as she attempted to put thoughts of the nervous boy out of her mind. She knew that she could come across as a little... odd to other people, but that was no reason to change who she was. She had her pokemon for friends and, honestly, what else did she really need? The only people who had ever treated her well were her parents, and even then her relationship with her mother could be considered rocky. At best.

Gathering the dishes her and her pokemon had used she returned them to the cafeteria attendant with her thanks. Ensuring that she had everything she recalled all of her pokemon to their pokeballs, which took some time as she had completely forgotten her Joltik was resting on top of her head, and made her way out of the cafeteria. Hopefully she would find another student she could battle.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

A look of awkwardness graced the face of the little boy as he was half-glomped into a hug with the teasing Psy. He watched as the kids' pokemon were talking to him. It didn't make any sense, considering he looked like a boy. So he felt it best to act as if he couldn't understand or didn't know they were talking to him. He had simply watched them all as they talked. How does Psy know they aren't "R" Men...? How does she even know what "R" Men are? He shook his head quietly. Well... They might have captured me already if they were... But I still don't know them... Don't trust... Sucking on his index finger, his signature move of adorable childishness, he used his free hand to pet Star continuously. He was watching everyone talk, though he wasn't very good at listening, so he phased out some things but still tried to listen. He knew he'd be better off if he just stayed quiet; they wouldn't understand him anyways.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled more and chuckled. "and if I win I'll buy you lunch Lincoln" she said spotting the battlefield and running over to the other side. "This is the first time I've ever battled purely for the fun of it" she smiled more her eyes shining with happiness for the first time in a long time. Shadow jumped in front of her and she looked at Lincoln. "Whenever your ready Linc" she said happily. She smiled to herself having chosen a standard battlefield, just grass and dirt surrounded by trees. It was close to the cafeteria and she could smell the food from it. She was excited to battle for fun and honestly didn't care if she won or lost.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

(ooc: Kat and SD- if your pokemon is going to talk to Ruby, pls let them speak in human language towards her :3 she can understand pokemon and talk to them, its her ability)

Ruby listened to the coversation that was taking place between Kat and Kilik, Kilik doesn't want to believe that this boy is her cousin. Ruby sees he's scared as hell and bents down to him, giving Star and PokePoffin to show her she won't hurt her little friend. 'Don't worry, i won't hurt him.' she pats her umbreon head and searches in her bag again.

'(what are you looking for Rubs?)' Hikari asks her curious. 'here it is...' Ruby takes out a candy and hands it to the little boy. 'i got it yesterday from halloween, you can have it.' Ruby smiles at him before walking back to Kilik and Kat.

'(he makes me think of the old you...)' Hikari speaks at her. '(shy... quiet... scared for everyone... not trusting anyone...)' Hikari says. '......' Ruby doesn't answer on her little Poochyena. 'that was the old me, my past, i was hurted, and now i changed...' she then comments quietly to Hikari.

'i think too that the whole cousin story is a little hard to believe, but let's change the subject, what are we going to do?' Ruby asks Kat and Kilik.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln chuckled and moved to the opposite side of the field from Amanda, stepping into the chalk outlined box designated for trainers to stand in. He could tell that Manda was approaching this battle with a sense of fun, and that was exactly what he had been hoping for. It was good to be competitive and serious when called for, but that didn't mean you couldn't enjoy yourself as well.

"Alright then Manda, I hope you're ready. I put a lot of thought into which pokemon to use... c'mon out then bro!"

Throwing his pokeball onto the field Linc watched the capsule split in half at the hinge, a collection of light bursting out from it and taking shape on the ground until a clearly defined pokemon stood there. That just never got old.

"Shiiieldon!" Cried Jackson, Lincoln's Shieldon. The little guy always seemed so happy to be out of his pokeball.
"So, like, ladies first Manda." Linc gestured towards her. "First move to you."​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled seeing him send out a Shieldon "I think Shadow's my best choice for this battle, plus, win or lose either way he'll finally evolve". She hadn't seen one of those before but knew it was a rock type. Mainly because she remembered Lincoln had mentioned that he was a mono-type trainer like she was. She nodded when he said she could go first. "Good Luck Lincoln" she said before looking at her Mime Jr. "Shadow use Confusion" she said with a smile.

Shadow nodded to his trainer and stood his ground his eyes glowing a pale red and a pale red light appeared around him before going toward Jackson.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Confusion, huh? I'll have to be careful. If Jackson gets confused then this battle is as good as over.

"Okay Jackson!" Lincoln called out. "Take the hit and let rip with a Sandstorm!"

Sandstorm isn't the most offensive move to open up with... but it'll damage that Mime Jr gradually. And Jackson gets a boost to its special defense in the sandstorm, which should set me up well against anymore psychic attacks.

Jackson braced itself and took the attack from the pale red light head on, growling through the pain until the attack had subsided. Lincoln watched closely to see if Jackson would become confused, but the small Shieldon shook itself and took a deep breath, preparing for its attack.

"Alright, AWESOME! We got this one bro!"

Linc quickly pulled his goggles down from atop his head to cover his eyes as Jackson let out a mighty bellow, sand mixed in with his breath. It was incredible just how much air and sand was becoming blown around the field from just one Shieldon, but soon there was a raging sandstorm that would damage Shadow gradually throughout the battle. It never even occurred to Lincoln that this was exactly how he and Jackson had opened up their last battle - which they lost.​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda quickly put a hand in front of her eyes as Jackson used sandstorm. It would be pretty bad for her if she got sand in her eyes. "Hmm, Sandstorm that will hurt Shadow as the battle goes on" she thought watching as Shadow winced a little having braced himself the moment the attack was commanded. "You okay Shadow?"

"I've been through worse, what do I do now?"

Amanda thought for a moment and decided on the next move to use. "Shadow use Psyshock"

Shadow jumped up into the air his arms out in front of him. The sand was bugging him but he didn't let that stop him from forming a mass of light blue, blue and purple energy firing it right at Jackson. "Great Job Shadow"

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
After finishing off his shower, Daniel stretched out, smiling brightly as he looked out the window. Thankfully, it was only a little over noon, about… two or three, by his estimate, so him and Mark would still have plenty of time to go trekking in the mountains later on. First thing's first though.

He moved over to the bathtub where Alexis was still soaking, now just gently bobbing about on her belly, letting out a pleased little coo every now and then. Daniel chuckled at this sight, smiling down at her. "You're really enjoying yourself, huh?"
"Chhhuuuuu~" came the response, causing him to snicker again as he moved closer, picking up the sponge lying next to the tub. "Well, in either case, I better help you get rid of that mud, eh? Come on, give a paw here…"

About fifteen minutes of rigorous scrubbing and drying later, Daniel was standing in the main part of his dorm room, stretching out with a wide smile, happy to finally be wearing his good old, orange and black jacket with a white T-shirt underneath it, and a pair of jeans. Alexis was sitting next to him, rubbing behind her ear, as the shampoo had left a bit of an itch in that particular spot. Other than that, she was looking sparkly clean.

"Well, we're both cleaned up, refreshed, and you look beautiful as always. Are you ready to go get some battling done for the first time here?" "Rai!" Daniel smiled and nodded, lowering a hand to scratch the top of the Raichu's head, causing her to lean into his touch, smiling to herself. "Alright then. And don't worry about winning or losing… as long as you do your best, I can't ask for anything else!"

And with that, they went out of his room and headed towards the battlefield they had decided to meet on. Though Daniel was hurrying a little, due to thinking he might be a tad late, having spent a while getting rid of the muck and saliva that had drenched his clothes earlier. He had to send them to the washer's at some point as well.

Eventually, they both arrived at the battlefield, though only Mark, Len, Snype and the odd half-serpent like Pokémon were present. Daniel came to a halt next to him with a bright smile, giving his hand a wave. "Hey you guys! Oscar isn't here yet, huh? I'm sure he'll be around soon… I'm so pumped for this. It'll be my first battle on the island."

He smiled warmly and excitedly, stretching his arms to the sides, peering over his shoulder, back at the academy, before snapping his fingers, looking back to Mark. "Oh! That reminds me… would it be alright if I head to the Pokémon center after the battle real quick? Alexis can handle rock and ground types, but it's better to be on the safe side and heal her up fully, even if she wins, right?"

Alexis came to a halt next to Daniel and got up on her hind legs, waving a paw at the other Pokémon, her tail swiping a little in the air behind her while she smiled. Like Daniel, she seemed really excited about her fight. "Hey everyone. It's good to see you all again! Looks like you all got cleaned up. I had a nice, long bath, and Daniel scrubbed my fur afterwards." She let out a soft, pleasant sigh at the memory before shaking her head a little, snapping back to reality, turning to look to Len. "Can't imagine you needed much cleaning, being a water type, mmh?"
She lifted a paw to rub slightly behind and in front of her ear, as if it was itching, but somewhere inside of her, she wanted at least some kind of compliment in regards to her fur. She hated to admit it, even to herself, but she adored her fur, and really disliked it if someone told her it was ugly, scruffy or they just plain disliked it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Psyshock... Psyshock... c'mon Linc, Pops told us about this one... something about Defense... ah forget it, I don't have time to be thinkin' about that stuff!

"Jackson, just charge through it and use Iron Head!"

Jackson lowered its head and began to run directly towards Shadow. Although it only had short legs the Shieldon was gradually accelerating, picking up more and more speed until a white aura exploded into existence around Jackson like the tail of a comet. The aura was so brillaintly white that Jackson could only be seen in black and white inside of it.

The Psyshock attack collided with Jackson's aura, the vibrant blue and purple energy exploding upon contact. Whatever damage Jackson had suffered wasn't immediately obvious as he continued to charge headlong towards Shadow.

"Shi-shi-shi-shi-shielDOOON!"

Lincoln stood partially in awe, never having witnessed Jackson use this maneuver in a real battle before. It was clear that Jackson was determined to make up for his loss against the Torkoal earlier that day.​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Shadow landed back on her feet and Amanda smiled watching as the attack hit and Jackson charged through it. She was a little surprised and was unsure if the attack had done any damage. But she thought quick "Now would be the perfect time to try out his new move".

"Shadow Use Mimic!" She was praying that Shadow managed to get the attack up before Jackson hit him. Shadow nodded acting quick running right at Jackson the same white aura forming around him as the two Pokemon ran right at each other. "Come on Shadow" she whispered taking a deep breath. She was glad that her Pokemon's new move had worked it seemed, copying the move that Lincoln's Pokemon was using.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

What the...? Damnit, I should've expected something like that. It's a Mime Jr! Called Shadow! Use your head Linc... okay, just because it's the same move doesn't mean it'll have the same effect, this is a psyche-out tactic. Iron Head is a Steel type move... Shieldon is effected by Shield type moves normally. I'm pretty sure psychic types are too... but what did pops say? If a pokemon uses a move it shares a type with, the move gets stronger. Jackson is part Steel type, so it gets a bonus! Plus, I don't think Mime Jr.'s in general have great attack... so mine will be way more effective!

"It's okay Jackson!" Linc grinned. "Yours will be, like, waaay stronger! Hit 'em hard bro!"

The two pokemon collided, both aura's exploding in a blinding display of light as they made contact. When the light cleared the sandstorm continued to rage, and both pokemon seemed to have been thrown quite a distance from each other by the force of their attacks. Jackson was quite close to where he had originally started from, and was slowly getting back to his feet, flinching as he did so. The combined damage from the Psyshock and the Iron Head attacks seemed to have taken a lot out of Jackson, but he was an extremely durable pokemon.

"You okay there bro?"
"Shi...don..."

One more hit and I think he's toast...

Lincoln looked across the field to see how Shadow and Manda were doing.

((Iron Head has a 30% chance to cause the target to flinch. Jackson has been effected by this, and misses his move in response to Shadow's Mimic/Iron Head attack. The next turn is yours!))

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark eventually reached the location and ran into Daniel. Seemed Oscar wasn't here yet... but at least he knew he was in the right sport. He was looking forward to seeing how Daniel battled.

"Ha, I gotta say, I'm looking forward to seeing this to. In a way, I get to see how you both battle. Might give me an advantage if we ever battle." He said, slightly joking. Len looked at Alexis and stared at her for a moment. She looked very different now that she was properly cleaned up...

"O...oh! Hiya Alexis!... You uh... you look great! And... um... cute... Len said, saying the last word a bit quieter and a bit more nervously. He was tempted to say something along the lines of "beautiful" but he wasn't sure if he should have said something so mushy.

"I uh... just settled for a shower myself. Mark helped me a bit but I could mostly clean myself up... though I'm still a fan of baths myself... kind of like being in a cold pond." Len said.

"Yeah I think it'd be a good idea to head to the Pokemon Center. I should head over there to before we head to the mountains." Mark said.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda's eyes widened as the two attacks hit and she covered her eyes briefly from the explosion. When she looked again she saw Jackson flinch as he stood. Shadow had hit the ground and stood up looking very weak. "You okay Shadow?"

"I c-can't go on much longer"

"If you can't go on Shadow it's okay, can you do it if not it's okay"

Shadow nodded "I think I can"

Amanda nodded knowing she had just stood their silently for at least two minutes communicating with her Pokemon. Blushing in embarrassment she smiled "Shadow use Thunderbolt" she said and watched as Shadow charged up the electric attack sending a bolt of lightning at Jackson, but Amanda could already tell that the attack was way weaker than normal.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skye

New friend... Skye smiled. As always Bri's ability with girls was virtually nonexistent. "N-nice to meh-meet yuh-hou." He didn't even glance to see if she would react past a simple greeting. It wasn't out of dislike but simply because the two of them clearly felt awkward and making it worse by complaining about his physical mishap would be the worst right about now. So he just gave an amicable grin and hummed, glancing politely at young Bouncy.

"Unless you wake the little fuzzbrain up, she's out like a light curlyball," Rama reported with all the smiling mischief he could muster. He gave Sprinkles a roll of the eyes. "Poor kid. Spoiled as rotten food, that's what you are. Hehe." Skye would have hit Rama if he could but thankfully he had an Ellie to read his mind and do it for him. The Espeon left her Pokeball and smoothly smacked her friend over the head.

"Behave you," she murmured, giving Sprinkles an apologetic look. "He's just young. Besides the pot is clearly calling the kettle black."

Rama snorted. "Stop having species sympathy. And don't even call me spoiled girly. Arrogant yes, a pain, yes, but spoiled? Hah! You and I both know what that looks like."

"I do wish you would shut up about that," she growled before waving her lilac tail at Bri in greeting, nodding at Sakutaro politely.

Skye caught Bri's offer and smiled. "I-hif you duh-hon't mind me j-joining you," he said warmly, giving Maxwell a cheery nod. "I-hi cah-han pay duh-duh-don't worry."

Ash

It took all of her pranking finesse not to bust up laughing right then and there. Had this kid ever heard a ghost? But she had gotten her answer. It was the kid from the hospital. Oh lordy. This would definitely be entertaining. Tapping her chin, she breathed out and let calmly go of a now softly growling Luxray. Sparx knew him too... oh dear. SHe hoped she wouldn't have to step in. Seeing Sparx in a temper was just too hilarious.

However, Ash was not willing to get fired just because of Sparx's overprotective fangs being set to the setting of overkill. Sparx began to carefully pad out the door, sniffing out Quin and looking through whatever she could with her sharp eyes. Ash silently followed, holding back a few childish snickers.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Hallway
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Valorie moved her way along at a brisk pace she was startled by the familiar sound of a flygon nearby. She didn't think it was hers, and yet it was so close she couldn't be sure. She began to turn when she was abruptly knocked over by the very enthusiastic subject of her concern. Letting off something of a yelp she went down and immediately started freaking right the heck out because sweet-mother-there's-a-heavy-dragon-pinning-me-down-and-it's tasting-me-oh-god-why. In all seriousness though, flygon were surprisingly heavy for a pokemon that spent a good deal of it's time flying, leaving Valorie... quite uncomfortable, to say the least. The immediate result was a terrified, squirming child turning her head away from a dragon's tongue and a much larger dragon, name Valorie's 12 foot tall Dragonite, letting herself out of her pokeball in a protective manner. Perhaps surprisingly though, the hallways weren't actually large enough for Dragonite and she promptly bumped her head against the ceiling, being forced to hunch over in an awkward manner in order to fit. The ceilings were high, but not /that/ high... 8-9 feet most likely. Valorie heard a voice call out but her panicked mind wasn't ready to deal with it. when the flygon got off her she quickly squirmed away, up against one of the feet of her dragonite, looking as if she had just nearly been mailed by an ursaring and was worried it might not be finished.

Congratulations, Drake made Valorie lose her cool in public. That wasn't exactly terribly hard. Valorie was hyperventilating when Drake spoke to her, and just sort of stared at him in a bewildered manner as she began to grasp the situation. Meanwhile a tense dragonite just sort of sat there, realizing it literally had almost no space.to move around in here. She was almost twice the size of your average dragonite.

After a moment Valorie's cheeks flushed slightly as frustration took over. When she spoke, she sounded a bit exasperated. She was silently reminding herself that sue could not sass Tue adults without fear of making things worse, whereas with other students personal strength dictated the ultimate outcome... or at least that's how she saw it.

"I'm Valorie Ryder..."

Olivia Wolf - In front of the academy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia took a moment to consider what Kenshin had said. So he had some sort of hideaway huh? She found this slightly odd, as she hadn't gotten the impression he had been there for a while. Regardless, she simply smiled and acted as if it were no big deal. Really, she had no reason to make a big deal out of any of this stuff. Her mother had told her training would be full of bumps and bruises. What did she care anyway? Some scratches were no big deal when put up against all the exercise her legs got to her. Nobody cares about a girl's arms being in shape anyway. Looking around, Olivia considered her options before returning her attention to Kenshin.

"I guess I'll just be around here in the grasslands somewhere trying to find pokemon~"

She hadn't offered to accompany Kenshin mostly because well... It was called secret for a reason, yes? She had assumed that meant she wasn't supposed to see it, even if she /was/ slightly tempted. Besides, this would make for an excellent time for her to train up or perhaps catch a new pokemon if she found something cute enough.

Elizabeth - Classroom

Elizabeth seemed a bit puzzled by the claim Takumi had made. Magical book, haunted house? Her, magic? For a moment she seemed stumped as to how to respond. She wasn't very good at speech, was the thing. Takumi had referred to it as ancient Johto. She probably could've taken anything a haunted house threw at her on account of her pokemon. However, sue honestly didn't feel compelled to do so. She had trained more for survival than anything else.

"T-the umm... the magic is created from the pokemon."

Her speech was a bit awkward. What pokemon was she referring to? Or had she not meant it that way? Elizabeth seemed to imply that magic was not a natural gift, but rather something to be obtained or harnessed.

"I...uh-don't know much about.. the school. I-I-I'm new."

This whole speaking thing seemed to be hard on her, as at times she spoke slow and on ocassion she tried to speed up, only to trip over her words as they tried to leave her tongue.

"Th-they said I was to... suppose...to... protect the-um...students."

The idea of being protected by this tiny, partially illiterate girl was probably hilarious to Takumi on some level. Really, the fact that she wasn't even 4 feet tall didn't do a lot for her.

"But I-um... I don't know how to work the magic..."

She paused for a bit, almost as if she were done.

"...They said they would instruct me when I was older..."

...Huh. Sooner or later someone was bound to ask the obvious question. She had more or less provoked Takumi to ask it just then. It wasn't really a secret, was the thing. It just wasn't well known, and Elizabeth might not understand why one might want to keep such things on the low side. Regardless, Elizabeth had just implied she had known these people when she was young, if she wasn't still young anyway. That was debatable due to time shenanigans. Yet, she had also said the ball was ancient. She clearly was not, or at least did not appear to be, ancient. Or perhaps these people still lived somewhere, keeping their art a secret? That still didn't explain why she had called the ball ancient if it was made by a living society.

For one reason or another Elizabeth didn't seem especially excited to have a curious student asking her questions. That being said though, Elizabeth has never, ever looked excited outside of being offered something delicious, so it was more a lack of a response than a negative one, which may not even come off as unusual coming from a person that often looked uncomfortable or just seemed to be quiet such as herself.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln waited while Manda communicated with Shadow. Not being psychic himself he wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, but it wouldn't be very sporting of him to take advantage and attack while both her and her pokemon were distracted. As Shadow was charging up his Thunderbolt, thoughts raced through Lincoln's mind. Would Jackson be able to take this hit and stay standing? If so, they could launch one more Iron Head and finish this battle straight away... but if not, then Jackson would go down before he could land an attack...

Lincoln looked around, his eyes protected by his goggles. The sandstorm was still raging, and if he could remember right, it should last two more rounds... would it? Was he right? He couldn't remember... but either way, it was still happening now. Which meant Shadow would still be taking damage from it.

"Jackson, Protect!"
"Don don!"

Jackson lowered his head and concentrated, a greenish blue dome of light appearing around it. The thunderbolt hit the barrier, which stood strong, rendering the attack useless and buying Linc and Jackson a little more time while the sandstorm did their work for them.​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at Lincoln glad he didn't try to attack while she and Shadow where talking. Other trainers she had faced had done that to her before and she didn't think it was fair when they did. That was yet another thing that made her really mad. She watched as Jackson used protect and the Thunderbolt fizzled out upon impact of the barrier. The sandstorm was still going and Shadow winced more getting weaker but it was still to much. "S-Sorry Manda" Shadow's voice said to her before he collapsed fainting.

"It's okay buddy" she whispered before smiling at Lincoln "Great Job Linc you won" she smiled happily and healed Shadow with a potion. As soon as the Mime Jr. stood up again he glowed making Amanda smile more as she watched her Pokemon evolve.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
After finishing up in his dorm room, Oscar had quickly changed his clothes into spare ones, and was now on his way to the battlefield along with Flora. They were walking at a relatively slow pace, since he wanted a bit more time to prepare himself for the battle. He was still debating about which Pokémon to use. Meden was the strongest Pokémon he had, but both Arya and Flora could use some more battle experience.

As he was pondering on this, a sudden cry from Flora directed his attention forward. He could see the battlefield from here, and also Mark and Daniel. Breaking into a run, he waved excitedly and ran over to the two trainers and their Pokémon.

''Hi guys! Seems like I'm a bit late...sorry about that.'' He said with a sheepish grin while nervously scratching the back of his head. Taking a few moments to observe the battlefield to get a good idea of the field, he looked back at Daniel and Mark, with a somewhat confident smile, though by the sound of his voice, he was still quite nervous.

''So...let's start the battle, shall we?'' He slowly started to walk over to his side of the field. Not that he didn't want to talk with the two but he was quite excited for the battle and wanted it to start, even if he was nervous. He took out two Pokéballs which contained his two other Pokémon, holding one of them in his right hand, and the other one in his left. It was almost as he was weighting the two different Pokémon. After a few seconds, he looked at Daniel. ''Ready when you are, Daniel!''

''Hi everyone! What's up?'' Meanwhile, Flora walked over to the group of Pokémon, shaking her head excitedly with a cheerful smile. He was expecting Oscar to battle with Meden, so she was not nervous at all. She usually was insecure in battle and was a bit scared of battling herself. She gave a glance to all the different Pokémon and noticed how Len was acting a bit different with Alexis. Ohhh...she made a mental note to talk to Alexis later. When Oscar went over to his side of the battlefield, she was quick to follow him. ''Sorry guys, it's time for Oscar's battle! I'll talk with you later!''

Last edited:
Back