• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~~~*!*~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
If you were a fairy where would you live and why?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I would live in your room, Nick. I want to guard your stuff so that your idiot brother doesn't take stuff. I would be a badass and kick him out of your room and into jail. Roadhouse. yes this is a serious answer i want to be in your room.

Years
I would live in San Francisco. I would live in San Francisco even if I wasn't a fairy.

No, I would live in the Honeydew Kingdom, ruled over by the benevolent Queen Gertrudia so I could sleep in a bed made of flower petals and drink milk tea all day except when I go out and spread cheer and joy and grant wishes to poor girls who have to stay home from dances to do homework.

Years
By fairy, I assume you mean this.

DarklordZerato-1.png

"That's a demon!" I hear you cry? **** NO! That is a goddamn fairy, for seriously. Or to be more precise, a fallen angel. I'd probably chill in some cathedral of evil or something.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
If I was a fairy, I'd live in Fairy World (the Fairly OddParents version of it) because it has several aspects that are close to the human world. But then again, getting bossed around by Jorgen Von Strangle is going to suck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
This is not what I meant, you guys.

I meant things like shoeboxes or salt shakers and things you can find around your house. I should have been more specific, I guess, but I figured people would assume that's what I meant. :(

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
This is not what I meant, you guys.

I meant things like shoeboxes or salt shakers and things you can find around your house. I should have been more specific, I guess, but I figured people would assume that's what I meant. :(
I lol'd. Best fail ever. (Btw, not all fairies are miniature, so this misunderstanding was just waiting to happen)

In that case, probably a hole in the wall so I can hang out with all the insects and bugs.

droomph

weeb
Years
If I were a fairy, I would live normally, because that's the only thing I can imagine myself living in.

If it means I can go to a different universe, then definitely the Pokémon Universe.

Honest

Hi!
Years
This is by far the best question you've ever asked, Nick.

I'd live in the little china display thingy my parents have. I'd pretend to be a statue at time, then freak guests out. =D

Years
An empty bottle. I love empty bottles. A lot of them can be really pretty.

Knowing me I'd be stuck in the ugliest one though. :p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
A scale model replica of an automobile of some sort. I've seen one for the 1980's Buick Regal floating around so that would be my first choice. That way I can claim to be a fairy that lives out of their car xD

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
I just use my fairy powers to turn into a human and live in a normal house. No need to make things complicated.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I'd live in my pillowcase. That way it's nice and comfortable and right on my bed so I can sleep whenever I please. I'd have to go search for food in the air vents or the refrigerator, which would be a long distance considering my diminution fairy body, but the trek to the kitchen will be eventful indeed.

Back