• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Why hello, new members! It's nice to meet you all. Hope you've all been enjoying your stay on PC so far. n_n

Hello members of PC im new to this site but not Pokemon i looking for ppl to trade with so i can till my Pokedex and my Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and Raichu also mostly Electric Types just Call me Tim hope to do trades with you all in the near Future
as of now the only Pokemon Games i got are HG SS Black & White Black 2 which i loved plan on Getting Diamon Pearl and Platnium

Hello, Tim, welcome! If you're wanting to trade, I'd recommend looking through the Trade Corner section of the site. You'll be able to find plenty of trades there! If you're offering less than 20 Pokemon, post in the Quick Trade thread rather than creating a trading shop, though. Happy trading and enjoy your stay here. :D

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hi all!
Umm... Well, I'm new but you already know that...
Ok, uh... I'm a pokemon breeder, I breed perfect nature pokemon and, well obviously, I'm interested in trading. I can get you basically any pokemon you need from generation IV and under, if it can be bred, I have it. (I'm working on getting Generation V, but it's very scarce)
I'm looking for friends to trade with so that my babies might travel all around the world.
I'm not really interested in fighting, but I like to tag team (:

Years
Hi all!
Ok, uh... I'm a pokemon breeder, I breed perfect nature pokemon and, well obviously, I'm interested in trading. I can get you basically any pokemon you need from generation IV and under, if it can be bred, I have it. (I'm working on getting Generation V, but it's very scarce)
I'm looking for friends to trade with so that my babies might travel all around the world.

Hi there, Pink Mommy! Your best bet to find trades is probably in the Trade Corner, like I said above. You're eligible to create your own trade shop in the shops section of the TC if you have 20+ Pokemon to trade! There's also the Trade Corner Chit-Chat if you'd like to sit back and talk about trading, as well as the Quick Trade Thread for smaller trades that don't require a separate shop. n_n

Hopefully you've been browsing and enjoying your stay on PC so far!

Years
Hi all!

Welcome to PC, Pink Mommy!

Cirno has already directed you to the Trade Corner but feel free to browse a few other places too.

Well, have fun!

- Hikari10

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Oh, sorry!
I'm still a bit lost but thank you. n_n
Oh, just a quick answer. I need to have 20+ pokemon to trade. Do they all have to be different species? I mean, can I have two of one specie?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
hello, i'm jhndnt.. nice to meet you all. honestly, i'm here looking for help.. i'm currently playing the old school pokemon fire red, i've played for years on-and-off but never really make it to the end. just now, i've beaten the e4. and i have this problem, well.. i save my game at the credits scene and not in the in-game save but the file-save and then i can't continue to play, it brings me back to new game. i've been looking for some answers and turns out that i've saved my games in 64k type. is there anybody could help me? have i screwed it up? i don't want to restart my game. i love my pokemon pack. i wish somebody has a revelation for this problem, lol. thank you so much

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Syltti here~ New to the community, happy to meet new people~ I'm still wandering around PC, but like what I see, especially from the people. ^_^

Years
Hi there, Syltti! Glad you seem to be enjoying yourself so far. <3

Oh, sorry!
I'm still a bit lost but thank you. n_n
Oh, just a quick answer. I need to have 20+ pokemon to trade. Do they all have to be different species? I mean, can I have two of one specie?

No worries! But you'd be better off asking one of the Trade Corner moderators: twistedpuppy, TwilightBlade, or Mac, if you need Trade Corner assistance. It would be a lot better than relying for help here, since this is primarily the section where we greet newbies. D: However, if you look through the Trade Corner rules, you'll see that it says you need to have 20+ different species!

hello, i'm jhndnt.. nice to meet you all. honestly, i'm here looking for help.. i'm currently playing the old school pokemon fire red, i've played for years on-and-off but never really make it to the end. just now, i've beaten the e4. and i have this problem, well.. i save my game at the credits scene and not in the in-game save but the file-save and then i can't continue to play, it brings me back to new game. i've been looking for some answers and turns out that i've saved my games in 64k type. is there anybody could help me? have i screwed it up? i don't want to restart my game. i love my pokemon pack. i wish somebody has a revelation for this problem, lol. thank you so much

I'd recommend asking in the Emulation Simple Questions thread. Like I said above, this section is really for greeting newbies! There are better places to request help like that around here. ^^

Last edited:
Years
Hello all! Name's Hali and I'm new to this site too.
All I need to gather now is some courage to post somewhere, so I'm gathering it here :) Just came by to say hi

Years
Syltti here~ New to the community, happy to meet new people~ I'm still wandering around PC, but like what I see, especially from the people. ^_^

Hello all! Name's Hali and I'm new to this site too.
All I need to gather now is some courage to post somewhere, so I'm gathering it here :) Just came by to say hi

Hello you two, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, aka PC's Cutest Oshawott Fan.

Well, if you ever need to talk I'm always open for a VM or friend request!

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Welcome to all the new members :3! I suppose I'll introduce myself again n_n. I'm Rainbow,a fan since R/S/E and particularly the 4th Generation.I won't go too into my life but I like jelly,chocolate,desserts,sausages all that kind of good food :3. The other name you can call me is my real name,I'll tell you that when you know me a bit more about me xD.Some of my main interests are writing and art :3.

I'd say I'm kind of hilarious,a bit clumsy and just an easy to get along with person.Besides the Pokemon games,I love Pokemon Adventures (Go Gold :3!) and more.

My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine (as the username implies :3),then Altaria,the adorable Furret and many more.The list really does go on...

I'm a friendly person,so if you ever want a chat just drop by alright n_n? I'll see everyone around :D.

Last edited:

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
Hello there PichuPikachu544, love your signature btw.

OMG YOU LOVE GANGNAM STYLE... and thanks for the FR. How's PC going for ya?

hey hikari10 PC is alright so far yes. i can't wait until my net provider comes to the new place so i can get some online action on the go hahahaha. my team on white version are itching for a good fight lulz.

i need to get my friend code pronto hahaha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Hi all, i'm from Finland, i'm currently playing Pokémon Soul Silver. Just restarted it yesterday and now im planning the team :)

Years
Hi all, i'm from Finland, i'm currently playing Pokémon Soul Silver. Just restarted it yesterday and now im planning the team :)

Hi Tamashi. Welcome to PC.

That's one cute avatar you have btw, and I'm glad you decided to come here.

My name's Hikari btw and I don't bite.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So...Hi everybody...Does anybody here other than me like Jirachi or Scizor?

Welcome aboard to PC! I'm not much of a *fan* of both Pokemon, but they are pretty awesome! I'm sure there's a lot of people out there in the forums that adore them both!~

Hello from California! It is a pleasure to meet you. :D I LOVE Soulsilver so much. What are you planning to have on your team? What starter did you choose? :D Have fun with it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Hello from California! It is a pleasure to meet you. :D I LOVE Soulsilver so much. What are you planning to have on your team? What starter did you choose? :D Have fun with it!

Hi there, im planning to get Umbreon, Lapras, Golem, Ampharos, Crobat and i chose Cyndaquil as my starter. :) Going to give them nice nicknames. :>

Denki Sempai

The girl who creeps...y'all
Years
Hello, all! My name is Denki Sempai. But you can just call me Denki :P
I love dark, ghost, and electric types. I'm not sure if anybody will be able to read this though, because all the recent posts are at the end ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back