• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Good luck! By the way, we have a post your problems thread in Other Chat if you wanna update us with the situation or need help :3

Ooh frozen mice; is that for your snake? Did you get them out?

Yea haha, I didn't wanna bring down the DCC with that nonsense haha. How's everyone doing?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No, they're for me.
Joking, obviously.

Yeah, they're for my snake. She's finally big enough to eat the next size up. They're bigger than I remember. She's a big eater, though, so it should be okay, so long as she's physically able to eat them.

Edit:
I just got them out of the car haha. I had forgotten about the mice. I: Wasn't very smart of me to go to the car in my socks, considering I live in somewhat of a city.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Someone needs a fan heattterrr~~~~~

Get me a power supply that'll support one and I would lol. The outlets in my room won't provide enough power to them because they're fire hazards. And even if I go for a lower energy one I'd still be in trouble if they found out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds like the outlet in my room haha. It throws off white sparks when I try to plug stuff in. x:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Get me a power supply that'll support one and I would lol. The outlets in my room won't provide enough power to them because they're fire hazards. And even if I go for a lower energy one I'd still be in trouble if they found out.

electric blanket then! There are some really low energy consumption ones. One guy who's like... always cold at work has one at the back of his chair because his fan heater kept blowing a fuse but now everything is good :3

Sir Codin

Breaking: Lance admits to doping his Pokémon with Full Restores to win all 7 of his Pokémon League Championships, claims everyone does it.

Oh God, my sides. Someone call an ambulance.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
electric blanket then! There are some really low energy consumption ones. One guy who's like... always cold at work has one at the back of his chair because his fan heater kept blowing a fuse but now everything is good :3
Or heated matress pads. I love them..mmm

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Breaking: Lance admits to doping his Pokémon with Full Restores to win all 7 of his Pokémon League Championships, claims everyone does it.

LMAO

Also heated blankets are the devil because they make it even HARDER to get out of bed. >:<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, my mom has those in her car. Those are really amazing, especially during super cold mornings when going somewhere. <3

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
never do this in Florida unless its winter haha

Cars make me hate winter. Not because of the roads, but because when it's 30F outside and sunny, I'll be all bundled up. Then when I get in my car all of a sudden it's a good 60F in there because of the sunlight. Fffuuu

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Cars make me hate winter. Not because of the roads, but because when it's 30F outside and sunny, I'll be all bundled up. Then when I get in my car all of a sudden it's a good 60F in there because of the sunlight. Fffuuu

Nice and toasty. Then leave the car and get back outside :L

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I think 34 was the freezing point and know 212 was boiling from Chem class. But we learn everything Metric, and only in High School did I even brush up with Imperial.

Edit it was 32. My bad.

In my Chemistry class we used Kelvin. If it's 0K..well..crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back