• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Pirates of the Caribbean - At the World's End
Thought I'd see how it went out. Again, Jack and his humour is unbeatable
This movie is so good it should be banned.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
Iron Man 3. Thought it was fantastic, especially the plot twist they had near the end.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Now You See Me.
Good movie for the most part. A little predictable...but I have to admit, I didn't see the ending coming.
EDIT: HOLY CHIZ! 599 posts! Next post is 600! Better use it on something good...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
So I watched the Usagi Drop live action movie... Mmm... the anime was better though.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I was feeling nostalgic one day and thought back to a movie I enjoyed when i was younger, so the last movie I've watched on purpose was Dude, Where's My Car?

Needless to say it was alot funnier when I was younger.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I was feeling nostalgic one day and thought back to a movie I enjoyed when i was younger, so the last movie I've watched on purpose was Dude, Where's My Car?

Needless to say it was alot funnier when I was younger.

I hate when you re-watch things to discover they aren't what you thought they were :(.. happy to say the last movie I watched was Jurassic Park, and I forgot how much I loved it. The movie holds up to the test of time.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The last movie I saw was Fast and Furious 6, and that was on its opening weekend. I relatively one to watch more television series than I do movies, and it's not like I go to the theaters very often either. However, I did recently stock up a number of upcoming films on my DVR so I'll be having a person movie marathon soon!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Last night watched "Ju-On", had not seen in it in a while, I just dislike the fact that the subtitles could not be taken out, I find them too distracting.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I watched Scream 2 a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. The Scream series has always been my favorite horror series, although I've never seen 4. Maybe this weekend, maybe.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Alien

Good Sci-fi/horror movie. Only thing I don't like about it is the really long and slow paced beginning that it got. Besides that, the movie is great, the Alien looks great apart from when you could tell there's a person inside the costume. Sigourney Weaver is great as Ripley the lead actress and the death scenes are really awesome too. The Chest bursting scene is still great even for a movie that is around 40 years old.

8/10

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Iron Man 3

Movie was good, fighting scenes were great, acting was awesome but they had some stuffs that I really hated...

Spoiler:

All in all, great movie except for the horrible antagonist choice. Hopefully, they won't hire the Shane Black for further Marvel movies and Jon Favreau will come back as the director.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I recently watched the Lord of the Rings Director's Cut complete Trilogy.
It really was well done and 10/10 for sure.
We watched it marathon style :)

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
The last one I watched was StarTrek: Into Darkness; and let me tell you, at a certain part that I won't spoil, I bawled like a baby! That moment was intense!!

Anyways, I'm excited because tomorrow, I'm going to see Now You See Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back