• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Had some pork buns. I'll probably eat something else in a bit since it's the only thing i've really eaten today.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I have decided to stop grinding and thinking out skillsets in FE so much, considering I'm playing normal in casual mode.

Right now I am instead frustrated over how I seem to be incapable of connecting to wi-fi with this damn machine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have decided to stop grinding and thinking out skillsets in FE so much, considering I'm playing normal in casual mode.

Haha I am totally doing the same. I went and had Lissa become a Dark Flier so Owain can get Galeforce so now both Owain and Inigo have it. It's really fun putting those two together in support and beating three enemies. Right now I'm putting Sumia through General (WEIRDEST THING EVER) so Cynthia can get Pavise since she can get Galestorm on her own. :D

ick I hate it when that happens. then I wonder why I went to sleep in the first place.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I mostly play games that this part of the forum doesn't care about.

Making some icons for my anime archive folder, the most autistic thing I've done in a while.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

and goooood noon to you. or morning or whatever hahaaa. its noon here so yea.
just got through eating a double lunch lmao

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think I'll change the shape of these when I can be bothered but they'll do for now.
Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

looks like thanks to a certain POSTER above me I now have a huge list of awsome anime I should check out later when I get another youtube downloader
(hmm mahaps I should start with code geass. I dont like robot anime that much but this one sounds too good to not watch lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

so like my friggin DUMB brother comes charging up in my face dogone flasing halo3. psh In my mind I was like who gives a crap bout that fps
@pokestick i know i know. but illivid never made it a hastle. too bad it messed up. cant find one that is as good as illivid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back