• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: pokemon leaf green/ fire red sav editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
hello there does anyone know of a save editor for pokemon leaf green/ fire red

xXI JOE IXx

Cheatings bad! lol. I suggest Google searching for it. I know theres one for D/P/PL

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
yeah i know im only cheating cause im bored of the game ive got the editors for the advanced ons but they wont work

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
piont i was making is i wouldnt use forums if i hadnt allready tried that ive allready googled it

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
This is also in the wrong section, this is about POKECOMMUNITY, not your FireRed Save Editors.

Go to the Emulation section and post this or something.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
right so ive asked a question as a newbie to ur site and i get stupid answers and critisisms cuase its in the wrong part forget it ill make one myself

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

Your best bet is to go there and search for exactly what you're looking for.

Though if you read Ninja Caterpie's post, you would know where to go. But I assume you have to be directly guided to the correct location, which isn't surprising, unfortunately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
LOL I DONT UND3RSTAND WUT UR SAYNG!1!!11

I wish I could read what you just said, but unfortunately, you're typing in some language I can't understand.

From what I did understand "nothing" "im after", you didn't find what you needed to find, which is where making a thread asking about it comes in. Seeing as how I know nothing about hacking or any of the sort, I'd wait for a Rom Hacking moderator to come by this thread and help you out. Either that, or ask one of them <in English; not whatever language you're typing now> what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2009
most people on forums ive been on can read text typin or shorthand or whatever you want to call it proper english is normally not used as its easier to replace words with letters ie: replacing the word you with the letter u

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Most people online are also idiots, but that's besides the point.

I'd suggest replying to this thread asking if anyone knows about it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
When you're meant to have time to post, you shouldn't use shorthanded MSN language.

And we're trying to help by telling you where you'd get better help if we don't know, which we don't.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
LOL I DONT UND3RSTAND WUT UR SAYNG!1!!11

I wish I could read what you just said, but unfortunately, you're typing in some language I can't understand.

From what I did understand "nothing" "im after", you didn't find what you needed to find, which is where making a thread asking about it comes in. Seeing as how I know nothing about hacking or any of the sort, I'd wait for a Rom Hacking moderator to come by this thread and help you out. Either that, or ask one of them <in English; not whatever language you're typing now> what to do.
Nick, that sentence was perfectly understandable and you know it.

The only 'mistakes' there were was the spelling error in "taken" and the text speak form of "what", not anything so terrible as to get your panties in a bunch like you have.

Seeing you act like this is especially shocking;
As a moderator you should have a higher tolerance of things like these, but instead you choose to bombard a new this month member with stupid criticisms over grammar.

Stop acting like an idiot and grow up. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back