• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Spoiler:

I dunno why but I wear my hair like that when I go to bed. Seems to make it more managable in the mornings? I dunno. Also you can't see it in that picture but my pajama pants are from the 1970s... or 80s. Possibly 90s. Jury's out on that one.

ALSO IT'S IN MY NEW APARTMENT YISS.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spoiler:

I dunno why but I wear my hair like that when I go to bed. Seems to make it more managable in the mornings? I dunno. Also you can't see it in that picture but my pajama pants are from the 1970s... or 80s. Possibly 90s. Jury's out on that one.

Omg I HAVE THAT T-SHIRT. <333 Sorry this excited me since it was my favourite t-shirt for a very long time. x]

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Spoiler:

Looking good Algo I'm also looking to grow my hair as well

Well today was pretty exciting. When helping my mum in cleaning the house I stumbeled on these 5 picture of me when I was young. Umm idk how old I was but I'm guessing 2-3 yrs old. Enjoy the lolz

This is me just chillin like a bosss baby
1073o6g.jpg

I never used to like shirts, even till this day ;)
34iq0y8.jpg

I love this one cos it reminds me of the hair I used to have :)
2nqfz48.jpg

This one is my mum's fav she told me how she styled my hair I literally laughed
30wlg1z.jpg

And this is my dad's favourite, Irresponsible parenting lmao :P ;)
v5hgtt.jpg

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
diab_low your baby pictures are pretty cute! The last one's definitely the best.

If anyone was ever curious how I looked with long hair here you go:
Spoiler:

Old pictures.
These are from about 2 years when I got my senior pictures taken. There previews of the proofs we got for free. Couldn't afford proof so there's watermarks on them and such.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't have any new photos, just trying to be relevant.
I will post them when I get some though.

Years

Well today was pretty exciting. When helping my mum in cleaning the house I stumbeled on these 5 picture of me when I was young. Umm idk how old I was but I'm guessing 2-3 yrs old. Enjoy the lolz

This is me just chillin like a bosss baby
1073o6g.jpg

I never used to like shirts, even till this day ;)
34iq0y8.jpg

I love this one cos it reminds me of the hair I used to have :)
2nqfz48.jpg

This one is my mum's fav she told me how she styled my hair I literally laughed
30wlg1z.jpg

And this is my dad's favourite, Irresponsible parenting lmao :P ;)
v5hgtt.jpg

Nice baby pics Diablo, you looked so adorable!

The last one was a good one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was showing Simm my hair with the sun on it earlier today and I decided "why not show PC?!" (this was not what I showed IRC earlier). The usual rules of ignore the pimples apply.

Spoiler:

diab_low

Years
diab_low your baby pictures are pretty cute! The last one's definitely the best.

If anyone was ever curious how I looked with long hair here you go:
Spoiler:

Old pictures.
These are from about 2 years when I got my senior pictures taken. There previews of the proofs we got for free. Couldn't afford proof so there's watermarks on them and such.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't have any new photos, just trying to be relevant.
I will post them when I get some though.

Wow u look pretty cool nice pics

I was showing Simm my hair with the sun on it earlier today and I decided "why not show PC?!" (this was not what I showed IRC earlier). The usual rules of ignore the pimples apply.

Spoiler:

Awww I wish I had a hair colour like that.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thanks Diab_Low!

Spoiler:

You look really nice with your new hair color.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years

~snip~

Haha, I'm actually considering cutting mine shorter. >_>;

Oh man, kid pictures! Awesome. :D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
leaving a few pics here from the past few months. :B just cause my hair was red and blonde for a yearish now it's near black and blonde and yeah idk if i like it. D:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years

Spoiler:

Hey, isn't that a Bullet Strat? Me like. But I didn't know you played, Emma. What can you play?

Anyways, it's been a while since I saw you. I like the black/blonde combo better. You look great!

diab_low

Years
leaving a few pics here from the past few months. :B just cause my hair was red and blonde for a yearish now it's near black and blonde and yeah idk if i like it. D:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aww wow u look cute :) Nice guitar you have there.

Numbers

Say my name
Years

Oh my. You look a lot different. @_@ You're so idek how to put this without sounding creepy, attractive. Also congrats on your weight loss! n_n

Holy sh... wow. Someone's been busy.

Literally wouldn't have recognised you O___O

Holy ****, congratulations! You look phenomenal, I'm so excited for you!
I think I remember you too; your username definitely rings a bell lol

Wow man you look great digging the ear rings.

Thank you all! After working so hard it's actually amazing to hear comments like these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back