• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate you too…!! <3 xoxo jk i love you

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I'm not the one that starts a fight in the first place, I just keep my nose to myself. If someone starts a fight with me, unless they've got a really good reason, they get put in my $%&# list immediately.

I'm not a forgiving person, especially with my trust issues that I have.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I once fought with my best friend due to a misunderstanding; it was over within minutes and everything was fine again (once we both understood what the other meant). So apparently not very long. I:

As for more physical fights, it's pretty much the same way. Play fighting with my friend's older brother went violent after he apparently forgot that it was only a joke. But after he calmed down, he apologized and we haven't spoken of it since.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It took me two years to forgive my best friend from high school, if that puts things into perspective for you lol. But now we're all good and we hang out on the weekends and giggle over her baby. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Depends on the person and depends on what they did that pissed me off. Sometimes I can make up in seconds, sometimes it takes a lot longer than that. I usually try not to hold grudges, that that's proven to be difficult over the years for my growing distaste for humanity.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Depends on if I'm eager to get out of that friendship or not. There have been times when I've deliberately started a fight just to permanently drive a wedge between me and someone I don't like. But if the situation isn't like that then the recovery time is almost immediate because I just mentally chalk it up to "hard truth" and we make up.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I still have a grudge against someone and that's been 5 years now..
Normally it takes me a fortnight to make up with someone.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Depends on the incident. If it's really bad I will hold a grudge for a long time, at one time for one incident, it was over a year, though I try to not hold any grudge.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can forgive easily,but i never forget, nor do i really ever trust again. It depends on what they do, but usually i try my best to make amends or stubbornly give them many chances even if they might not deserve it. However, if i see they dont take it seriously or waste their chances or show no effort, i stop wasting my time with them altogether. It's not a grudge imo when it's self preservation, and just knowing better. I think i rather be around those who genuinely care is all. Though I don't mind being in their presence, unless they've done something horrifically nasty to me that merits it, but if I do find myself by them, I can and do act maturely and decently.

Last edited:
Years
I'm willing to forgive as soon as someone else is. I don't like the way I feel when I carry a grudge or feel like I have to avoid someone. Obviously it depends on what was done or said, but if people are sorry and it looks like we can move on then that's really what I want to have happen.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well hmm,i don't forget but i also don't like to hold grudges!!! it makes me feel heavy and i don't like to be over weight lol...seriously..grudges doesn't help me but making me angry...i prefer to let go and let whatever happens happens...all what i can do is trying my best so i regret nothing but grudges ummmmmmm no not me *shakes head*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Depends. If its friends being jerks, then a couple of days. If its parents, I don't know. Even at 19 I can't comprehend what's going on with them. I never might to be honest.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Depends on what they've done and what kind of person they are. If we got along well before the incident I'll shrug it off but if they're like that to everyone or if they still hold a grudge then I just try to ignore them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I can go a long time holding a grudge. If you hurt or betrayed me, your not hearing from me. I don't forgive people easily, because I've been hurt a ton by people. I don't give second chances anymore either. So yeah, I never really forgive people if they hurt me. Even if we are bffs, nope. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm, it depends, I have my own reasons. But usually, I make up with people that I've fought with pretty fast, plus they need to be the forgiving type.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I hate holding grudges. I believe it's wasted negative energy that just nobody needs. The last time I had a fight with my friend was when he was being absolutely impossible just shouting "don't talk to me!" when I was trying to reason with him, so I ended up snapping and saying "Well **** off then" and he said "You **** off".

Then we didn't talk to each other for about 15 minutes while we cooled down, talked about it and settled it right then and there, and then we moved on and were happy again :)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
If I invest a lot of energy into a person and they continually mess around with me so bad that they tear me open and blame others for it repeatedly, then I hold grudges.

Otherwise, not really.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I generally forget grudges in about 5 mins. But sometimes, I might blurt out some incidents to joke around here and there.

Back