• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showcase Your Work! - The Creative Media Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Finally got round to recording a song of my own! I was incredibly nervous the whole time so there's quite a few obvious mistakes (lol the start) but deal with it. >:D The song choice is obvious and if you didn't guess it instantly from knowing me I'll cry.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Merged your thread in here shogun555, this is where all your music creations may be showcased!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi... Beafore I can open my RE/DE make shop... I want show here a some of my works.

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 GHETSIS BATTLE *Orchestrated*

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 NEO TEAM PLASMA BATTLE *GBA Soundfont*

Pokemon Black/White TEAM PLASMA BATTLE *GBA SOUNDFONT*

Pokemon Black/White LOW HP ALARM *GBA SOUNDFONT*

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - Virbank City *GBA Soundfont*

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinym STARK MOUNTAIN *Pokemon B/W Soundfonts*

Have Enjoy... Meybe finaly I've got permision to open my RE/DE make studio Shop.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Music I Need Help With

If this is the wrong section I apologize, but I figured I'd implore the site.

Are there ANY people on here that produce beats or want to start producing beats or possibly knows someone that would want to do some work? I'm a rapper that was signed to a record label back in November and am looking to put out a series of mixtapes (both for free and for profit which would be split) that I need beats for, but want them to be unique sounding and not just the typical club banger or hard trap beats everyone is doing. I ask here because the mixtapes will be Pokemon themed. I will be doing 6 projects over the course of 2013.

The Blue Version Mixtape
The Gold Version Mixtape
The Emerald Version Mixtape
The Pearl Version Mixtape
The Black Version Mixtape

And I will culminate them all with "The X/Y Tape" which I will try and have released by January 1st, 2014. I will pick two out of the 5 gens up there to sell for a low price (5$ or something since I know I can profit easily from them at that price with the names I'll have for collabs) and then sell the X/Y Tape for 10$ as the big final project.

I'm not at the post count allowed to post links, so if you want to hear my music its at Youtube/sketchypandaent

Would love to have the help of someone who has similar interests on a project like this and help take their music career to the next level with me as I go.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Ozzy! Guys! New theme! x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7jcRVNY7U

When I tried coming up with a good style for this specific route, I started off by listening to the themes of BW2 and eventually stopped at a city theme (you probably know what it is). I then decided to mess around with its percussion and piano pattern and, later on, everything else, hence the name 'Theme Revamp' instead of a 'Remix' - Remixes keep the original melody, while 'Revamps' do not (at least, not in my opinion :P) It starts out similar, but starting from the middle section, it's quite different when compared to the original.

Since this is my most complicated piece of work yet, I hope you all would enjoy it!

Oh and Ozzy if you want you should feature this and not tranquility theme. I changed channels so it doesn't work anymore :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I like the theme a lot Fenne-Kun! It's nice, and fun! The only advice I can give you is make the main melodies stand out a bit more, and add a little panning for the tracks to make some stereo effects, and it'd definitely sound cooler! Unless youtube is just being weird to me right now (sometimes it only plays things in mono).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
If you like the Super Mario Starman theme, you'll like this one. It has the original melody of it, but a little slower, with my own added main melody and backup melodies.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I have a new one up, it's not even Pokemon related this time, but anyone that's a fan of Gundam Wing, and knows about the SNES Gundam Wing game might like this one.

Spoiler:

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years

Really nice remastering, dude! I have a new theme as well - my attempt at Pokemon Battle Themes ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
The More You Know | Bandcamp.com

From the months of February through April, I was considerably bored and decided to work on a small musical project in my spare time. As a result, I produced the album The More You Know, a compilation of seventeen "mini-tracks" (as in each track being around 30-50 seconds long). The project was really fun to work with, especially when experimenting with an array of synthesizers and tweaking their sounds. In the end, I have created a nice, colorful palette of catchy electronic/trip-hop oriented tunes which, for the most part, are influenced by video game music of the 1990s.

Enjoy.

Update: I have made some final touches to a few of the tracks in order to give them a more cleaner, high-quality sound. I have also decided to make the album available to download for free if people aren't able to make the original payment of $2 CAD ($1.98 USD).

Last edited:

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020

When half your band's doing their GCSE's what are you supposed to do, not create music?

Basically I just want feedback, this is my first piece I've properly composed. I also have a knack for long titles (blame Fall Out Boy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back