• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my team i generally use

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
got any suggestions?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Using Arceus pretty much makes the game boring. Try using Pokemon you've never that of using. I used a Togekiss just for fun at first, but it was really good!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Yes, I agree with ipodboqi. Using any legendary Pokemon makes the game boring. If I were you I would take out the legendaries. Looks like you are playing HG/SS because of the Typhlosion? If HG/SS use Pokemon that you never use before. You want to have a well constructed team. You don't really want to have 2 Pokemon with the same type. I suggest getting one of the Eevee evolutions Jolten would be a good choice so would Espeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon. Flareon is fire so not a good choice. Other good electric Pokemon are Ampharos, Raichu, Electrive, etc. So you will need a fire Pokemon, Typhlosion, an electric, water, Flying Togekiss is good and Togekiss has a huge move pool, and what other 2 Poke types would suit your team. But legendaries make it boring and way too easy imo.

Back