• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origins (OOC)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I... would like to point out that Lukas, Suzanne and Bulbasaur are outside the mart, when Cosmic's post says they are inside. Just something i noticed ^^

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Post delayed until tomorrow afternoon-ish. (Around 7-8 pm GMT maybe? I'm GMT -4 so.)

how fares our resident mudkip master?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Cirrus. I'm hitting my head against the keyboard in a quote literal way and I can't get this SU done >.<
I'll try to finish it tonight. I can't promise anything, though :/

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Alright, edited the post. Just watch out for his cane if you really want him beaten up. He's a pretty tough opponent when he's holding that thing. :P

Years
Hey on the IC thread I noticed it says that if anyone else wants to join later on they can but their character would have to join in with the group
Okay here is the exact wording:
"If new players join in later on, they will start as trainers who meet up with the gang and joins them along the way."
So can I join in? or should I wait and keep looking for RPs?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey on the IC thread I noticed it says that if anyone else wants to join later on they can but their character would have to join in with the group
Okay here is the exact wording:
"If new players join in later on, they will start as trainers who meet up with the gang and joins them along the way."
So can I join in? or should I wait and keep looking for RPs?
That is for if a player needs to leave the RP and a replacement joins :) So for now, there are no open spots, but you are put up in the queue ;)

Chalifoux

Years
tumblr_ltmzaunxGp1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

Holy bonkers, you guys! Holy wild horseradishes!

I think I'm done with my SU now? I mean, I still gotta see if the almighty Rika is okay with it (although I feel the clothing section is somewhat short, so...) and if everything goes well, Dreamy Cal and Lazy Mud will join the crew anytime soon :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yes. Accepted. Liek mudkipz.

258.gif

Mudkip
Lv 5
- Tackle
- Growl
- Mud Slap
- Aqua Tail

EDIT: I want to wait for Cirrus and Mr Mammoth to make their first posts before I post with Bill again. At least Cirrus. Maybe Mr Mammoth can come running after them ;D;D;p

EDIT2:
(ooc: I'll wait until you people respond to EB, then say stuff.)
Sounds like a plan! I'll wait some more with posting as Bill then. At least one or two posts more.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Years
What, is Mr. Mammoth a FUKUSHIN NO YUUJIN, now? I'm really excited to see who it is, then! :D

Cirrus

Years
@RHCP: 腹心の友人 (i.e. trusted friend); I don't remember the specific terminology they use in Digimon so I had to whip up some appropriately awesome-to-read substitute :o I mean anything with tomodachi just sounds weak, seriously. (Although it's still a fine word.)

Basically I'm interested in what character he's playing. 8|

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
When we've moved to Route 103, I'll describe the area and the wild pokémon there, and then you will be free to either write a post on your own or interact with others for a while, or with Bill of course. So do you guys want more time to hang about the PokéMart in Pewter, or should we get a move on?

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Sorry I've not gotten to posting yet. I've got one in the works but I've not been quite able to finish it. Stupid writer's block.

EDIT: Well, I lost the part of the post that I actually did manage to write last night. If I don't have something up by Friday, we can probably safely assume that my character said very close to nothing.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Welp, I will try and have a post by tomorrow morning :o
Sorry, I went thru some major writer's block this week :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha okay~

No worries, EB, I've been neglecting your RPs ;; so it serves me right that you wouldn't be able to write in mine for a while.

I'm sort of on a Leave of Absence (LoA) from staff duties and PC as a whole right now, since I have exams and other things to do this last month of summer. So I apologize for being a bit distant. But I'll just move us to Route 3 then ;D that chapter will be very much like usual journey RPs; free for making up adventures or interacting or even battling.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, I might make Bill catch a little pokémon just because he needs the practice, haha. He's not really much of a trainer. Bonsly would be cute on his team, and an eventual Sudowoodo, actually. Or a weird, lazy Numel or something. Hmm.

But I've got other, storyrelated plans for his team, so I can't totally form it to my whims like you can, haha.

I added a picture to the Route 3 post for some niceness and dramaticness.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I saw! And i finally got a post up! Hope you guys enjoy Luke and Fira's misadventures. And Quake is going to have an awesome personality. Oh, and i am thinking way too far ahead, but i can't wait until Fira evolves.

Chalifoux

Years
Well, I finally posted xD I will work on the awesome fight between Numel and Mudkip soon :3

@Nideous. By the way, señor, you double posted there :p

Back