• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
Years
OMG, a Zelda fan-club! Me wants to join!

I've done "A link to the past" in the old-day's and Ocarina of Time (N64) and Twilight Princess (Wii).

Zelda is really one of the best games ever made :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Mine was Oracle of Ages ( a ROM long ago), I consider my real start to be Minish Cap. There were 3 years between that in Twilight Princess, 3 years of Zelda-nothingness. But after TP, I played OoA, OoS, TWW, ALttP (not finished), OoT, OoT MQ, so you could say I cought up. XD A little.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
OH yeah thats right i make mistake. I started out playing ages a long time ago on a distant relatives game boy color and never played nitnendo till i bought a cube. I never bought(or played i really need to hunt down windwaker) so i said hey why not buy a N64? I bought one along with Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask and said wow so friking amazing. From that day on i played and owned every zelda i could. So then i bought me both oracles and ages (I still am trying to complete both quests with link passwords) then i bought both Zelda I&II. Afterwards i played a rom of minish cap and Alttp and eventually bought Twilight princess. The most recent one i have is crossbow training. And thats how i got into zelda. A jumbled mess i know but a very fun one.

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
Years
OH yeah thats right i make mistake. I started out playing ages a long time ago on a distant relatives game boy color and never played nitnendo till i bought a cube. I never bought(or played i really need to hunt down windwaker) so i said hey why not buy a N64? I bought one along with Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask and said wow so friking amazing. From that day on i played and owned every zelda i could. So then i bought me both oracles and ages (I still am trying to complete both quests with link passwords) then i bought both Zelda I&II. Afterwards i played a rom of minish cap and Alttp and eventually bought Twilight princess. The most recent one i have is crossbow training. And thats how i got into zelda. A jumbled mess i know but a very fun one.

Is crossbow training a good game, I'm thinking of buying it, but I have to know if it's fun to do.. :)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well if you like shooting games and legend of zelda go for it. There is a target on rails mode a free roam mode where you go to certain levels and a target mode. The target mode is real fun especially the goron part. Oh i laugh because the target is covering their areas. Pretty fun stuff to shoot em down at that area.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I first played Link's Awakening with an Emulator, but my real start was Twilight Princess. What an excellent way to start =D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yep it truly is. If have time go to the virtual console and download every zelda you can. I did and im extremely happy. But that was months ago. By any chance is majora's mask on it or no?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Don't think so... :c

Just The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past and I think Zelda II.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha. Zelda 2 even if downloadable i dont need cause i got me a gba cartirdge. I know i have the nes classic Zelda 2 but not Zelda 1.

Kagara

Years
You could always buy Zelda the Collectors Edition if you wanted to play Majora's Mask on the Wii, it's also got a few other Zeldas, like Ocarina of Time, and the NES games.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Well, the original Zelda wasn't too hard. Its actually really fun to play. Annoying, but fun. Zelda II is like, impossible. Half of the time, you don't know where to go or what to do. You need a lantern to go through the first cave, and I have no idea how to obtain that lmao.

Back