• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
It's pretty good. I like the palettes more than the tile-inserting. Did you create the palettes yourself?
It's a yes, but could you show some buildings?
the tree pal is kyledove and the grass pal are alucus anyways heres the building i inserted

hope it looks nice

Years
Applying.

Name: Besj08

Position: Mapper, im teaching myself how to script and tile insert.

Proof of Work: maps in attachment. scripts and proofs of tile inserts coming soon( like in a day or two )

Past Experiences/Past Projects: ive been working on a project of mine that i had to take some time off because of school.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024

Yes we do. Can't we start a group project now? You know, a project which the owner is "Mirage Hacking Productions"? :D
i hope we can start soon. i'm getting a little bit bored for now, have been playing patapon 2 all day..

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'll be trying to start with Ferrum, soon. I'd be in-charge of mapping, scripting, and other stuff. Want to help, X-Buster?

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Name: Besj08

Position: Mapper, im teaching myself how to script and tile insert.

Proof of Work: maps in attachment. scripts and proofs of tile inserts coming soon( like in a day or two )

Past Experiences/Past Projects: ive been working on a project of mine that i had to take some time off because of school.

Aee sorry mate, but I think we won't be able to accept you at the moment. We're having enough members as it is. If you show something superbly outstanding, we might consider it C:

Yes we do. Can't we start a group project now? You know, a project which the owner is "Mirage Hacking Productions"? :D
XDD; I've been thinking of the same thing.I haven't done a single script since I joined, XD. I've got a rom with tiles inserted if you guys would want to work on that.

@vietazn654:
I think she does.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
It's just that everytime I need you guys you were all busy. XDD;

But don't worry. <3 . I'll try to catch up with youu~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It's just that everytime I need you guys you were all busy. XDD;

But don't worry. <3 . I'll try to catch up with youu~
i think you should give us the things we need to do then pass the patchy from here and there..

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
XDD; I've been thinking of the same thing.I haven't done a single script since I joined, XD. I've got a rom with tiles inserted if you guys would want to work on that.
Ooooh, me wants. :D

I'm sorting out everything this week, and will start about next week or so. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
guys,i tried to make my own custom special command for firered and look what i made.
Special 0x6 : Temporary Palette
Change
Parameters:
Code:
loadpointer 0x0 0x[Palette Offset]
setvar 0x8000 0x[Palette Number, Ranging from 0 - 1F]
special 0x6
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
guys,i tried to make my own custom special command for firered and look what i made.
Change
Parameters:
Code:
special 0x6
Spoiler:
If you could make everything grayscaled, then it'd be useful for flashbacks and the like. :D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Ooooh, me wants. :D
For the team hack o:

Change
Parameters:
Code:
special 0x6
Spoiler:
That's pretty awesome..
^ and what Zeffy said.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Do we have any free spriters here that can make Fire red intro sprites ? I'll need professor sprite soon.

Oh and also can we add my hack to the first page ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
guys, i have another idea, what if we put our selves in the hack as characters or trainers? but we will use different names, not our username..

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
@X-Buster
I think that's a really good idea! :D I want to be a gym leader! xD Wait no--an Elite Four Member!

Back